[A] Holy Pally, 8/8H 2/8M LF GUILD

Hello,
Im Zuu, Been raiding since wrath. Most of my mythic progression was during legion when I was 6/9M ToS and 7/11M Antoris. Had to take a break with the passing of my parents, so just getting back into raiding again.

Currently on Sargeras, But very willing to move if i find the right guild.

Would really like Tues/Thursday 8CST or later raid times.

Do have quite a few 120s, but would like to stick to healer, if Hpal doesnt fill a roll for you.

Please let me know, if you have anymore question!
Thank you, Zuu!!

Population#1130

Hey Zuu, sorry to hear about your folks. That’s rough. :frowning: Glad you are back to the raiding scene though! I think we might be a good fit for you. I’m Cunegonde, GM of Coachella, a newly formed guild on Stormrage.

Though the guild is new, the entire raid team is a transplant from a previous guild which had acquired AOTC and was 2/8M by the beginning of December. As a guild we are an AOTC focused guild but once that is completed (which we anticipate will be in short order) we will embrace whatever challenge is on the horizon. We believe in friendship, respect, and trust as the foundation for our raid team and our guild.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat from 8:30-11:30 EST.

Please let me know if you would like to speak further! My btag is Cunegonde#1673. Looking forward!

1 Like

Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast! Sadly, Friday just dont work. It is the only night the wife and I get together for dates.

No worries, totally understand! Good luck with your search!

Hi Zuupals,

I’ll keep this short. Ex Inferno is a 18+ gaming community based out of two servers. Our Alliance (Stormrage) division has two raid teams that have openings. Follow the link below that will take you to our community post. In there, you can find the individual team posts.

Our teams are AOTC focused with whatever Mythic progression we can pull off before the next raid tier. Given your previous experience, I am not sure if you’re interested in stepping back a little bit (many of us in Ex Inferno have now that we’re older).

Feel free to join our discord server and DM me with any questions!

Best of luck!

-Kira

Hi, our holy paladin is leaving after the first of the year, so we have an immediate opening for one! I would love to chat more with you! In the meantime, here is some more info about us:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preferred but any exceptional dps are welcome

Tanks:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)