[A] Holy Paladin 406gs LOOKING FOR HEROIC GUILD (late night)

LF Heroic guild that starts raiding 10pm Central or After. (Weekdays)

Willing to transfer if necessary.

Im 38, no drama and im not in for the loot, I just want to get back to raiding with a stable group.

PUGS are cancer.

That is all.

Argoxp#1505

Hi Argoxp!

We’re Aegis, on Galakrond, and perhaps together we can beat PUG cancer! Our later night raid group (11p-2a central, T/W) is looking to expand their roster right now. They’re the Night’s Watch, they’re 6/9 H and are a laid back group of adult jokesters who went AotC last tier and I expect to see the same results from going forward. They could use a holy pally, especially if you are able to flex to DPS depending on the fight.

Here’s a bit of lovely guild spam for you:

Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, but the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all with AotC in Uldir) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 7-10 server. Our more niche raid teams are Morning Woodies and the Night’s Watch. Woodies is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server on Sundays and are always interested in meeting focused raiders. The Night’s Watch is our later night crowd, they raid 11p-2a central on Tuesday and Wednesday. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader - I’m happy to get you in touch with the relevant personages upon request!

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

1 Like

Thank you! already added you!

1 Like