[A] Heroic Raid LF Ranged DPS (Tues/Thurs)

Behold, my complete lack of brevity!
(seriously guys I have a problem)

Details

When: Tues/Thurs at 6pm PST to 9.15pm, invites at 5.45pm.

What: Ranged DPS. We’d espeically love a good shadow priest, even better if willing to willing to flip to heals when there are healer absences. We need reliable, punctual players who can make the full schedule most weeks.

Where: We do both normal and heroic content, but AotC is our primary goal each tier. Normal is usually to help gear up faster and learn the fights. As a small raid with well under 20 members, we have no plans to move into mythic.

Who: This is a multi-guild raiding alliance group, which means you can stay in your current guild/server with your friends and still raid with us.

MOAR DETAILS (the detailed details)

About us
We’re mostly a group of older casual-ish raiders that has known each other for most of WoW. We care about making progress through the tiers, even if it’s at our own pace. We can be surly (in good spirit), but we’re not abusive and no one gets yelled at over voice chat. We’re a little weird (well, except me, I’m not weird) and occasionally snarky but I like us.

We’re currently 8/8H in Uldir. Or 1/8 M if you think a Taloc kill counts for anything.

About you
We need folks who are punctual, reliable and who are familiar with their class/spec. We want folks who use consumables and gem their gear and do more than mash buttons. You’re absolutely not expected to min/max but we want to see some effort put into prep and performance.

At the same time, we don’t want players who take themselves or the raid so seriously that they forget we are there to have fun. We tease each other a lot (okay, mostly they tease me but it gets spread around), so don’t be a jerk, a drama queen, thin-skinned or uptight. Be willing to volunteer for the annoying jobs sometime. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes; this is okay if you own up to it and fix it. We had a Canadian PuG who once wiped for three hours with a raid I was in, and then afterwards sincerely thanked us for the “great experience.” We don’t expect you to be that awesome (or that Canadian), but you should be able to tolerate wipes and mistakes because this isn’t a hardcore raid and they will happen.

We do extend IDs usually at least a couple times a tier; be okay with that.

It’s important to us that you mesh well with the group in terms of both raiding approach/mentality and personality. Also that you are not a flake because that is like the one thing that makes me stabby. Or would, if I was stabby. Which I’m totally not.

You also have to tolerate the raid leader’s fondness for cute critters and elaborate lists.

Anyway, message me if you’re interested. Or post here. We don’t have a formal applications or trial process.

TL;DR
sup

I posted from the wrong character because I’m super pro like that.

hey there, my wife and I are interested. We are not fully leveled yet but would love to chat. Message me Legalzoomer#1110

Cool :slight_smile: I tossed you a friend request. Hit me up any time you catch me on. Even if I’m afk I’ll respond eventually

updated progression