[A] [Herod-PvP] <Alliance Vanguard> Recruiting for Classic™

What days and times are raids and pvp events?

We don’t have exact days worked out for raids yet but our events generally take place around roughly 7-11 PM.

Ahh okay, well maybe when you all get everything organized ill check you out again. Can’t commit to anything without the schedule.

1 Like

Sounds fun, but I am usually only on around 9-11PM PST. I’ll check it out after launch and see if many are on that time.

1 Like

@ Knetik Understandable.

@Gabaet If you’re asking about raid times we wouldn’t be starting raids that late, we are a predominantly central/eastern time guild, if you mean PvP however we usually always have people on at different times.

I don’t really have time to raid these days. Mostly like to quest and cause trouble when I have time. Sneaking into undercity or orgrimmar, etc. I always liked the responses I got when I posted things like “LF2M for RFC”

How do you feel about “sub optimal” classes? My main on live is Balance/Resto druid but all my research so far says they are pretty much dead for serious content in classic.

I am really interested in a good, large guild which focuses on pvp and does raiding on the side. I have a lot of pvp experience, but never was a gladiator or anything. I have extensive experience in raiding both dps and healing.

If i decide to not go with druid I will probably play a gnome mage. I hope to get to know you better in the future.

Izariel #1711

It will be hard to say until we are raiding, if you are at the very bottom by a wide margin then yeah it might be a problem but we will work with anyone who is willing to put in the effort to advance the guild, I will add you later when I get on.

Randomly found this video of of a vanilla german guild named Alliance Vanguard.

…it is beautiful.

1 Like

Bump for a great guild! Looking forward to WPvP with this group!

1 Like

Hey Blom I am looking for a Solid RP-PVP guild. I loved World PvP and Raiding back in the day. I will be rolling a Night Elf Hunter. I have lots of PVP Experience, Raiding MC, ZG, AQ20/40, and BWL.

I am also, working on a World PvP Event idea on the side that I would like to run on a RP-PVP server.

I plan on playing about 30-35 hours a week.

If you all have room. I would love to join you all for Classic.

O.o figured you would jump on that RP. Well good luck.

1 Like

@Witniss I’ve made contact with you in battlenet.

@Deaz Deaz!?! Come to Classic!

3 Likes

Yep…Come on and join. Gonna be epic. Please reserve the name ROYAL so he does not get it. TY

2 Likes

Come join in some epic fun with an amazing group of ppl who know how to have fun, have a good time and be serious all at the same time.

1 Like

OH F yeah THE CREW IS BACK

1 Like

lf my boo Rallys where you at?

1 Like

Well PussinBoots is BACK!!! Get at me!!!

1 Like
2 Likes