[A] Herod - #1 Server - <Instability> - Three full AQ Clears Weekly! Tues/Wed 730ST [42:47 AQ Clear]

Are you tired of your guild or server and looking for a huge group of competent, yet fun raiders to destroy Naxx content and TBC with?

Instability is a hardcore raiding guild on a casual schedule. We’ve got two raid groups - one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. One group is 15/15 x2 and the other is 12/15. Our loot council rocks - we’re transparent, honest, and have a massive spreadsheet for keeping track and measuring fairness.

We accept lone players, groups of players, and big guild groups.

[#2 Herod]
Herod PvP | US East - Loot Council.
Raid times: Tues/Wed 8:00 EST to 11:00EST.
Hardcore raiding on a casual two-day schedule.
Recruiting for both raids - we have 2.
23:30 minute BWL record (top 20 world at the time)
38:25 minute AQ40 record. (top 10 US at the time)
If you’re a skilled, fun player exploring options and you’re tired of your monotonous guild or power-hungry guild leadership - shoot me a DM. I’m happy to chat via text or in a voice call. Will answer any and all questions!

Find us on discord at: Enthozz#1593
and
Goon#5087

bump :slight_smile:

Come on over

We offer only the Finest of Gnome Women Here. See Froobles.

Looking for a Hunter Extraordinaire.

Bamppppppppp. Come on over

Weekly Monday post

Weekly Monday post (again)

99s upon 99s

Taco Tuesday my dudes

Wednesday bump

Much better and much less toxic guilds to join on this server, big ego with little to back it up, officers that call for BR’s on tanks on fights where you can’t even taunt the boss and general lack of knowledge about the game.

I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy your time with us, Ranix. Hope you’ve found a solid new home!

Thursday bump

Looking for 1-2 Priest(s) for our Sunday run.

Its Friday!

Saturday boomp

Happy sunday gamers

Insert generic meme about hating Mondays

Still looking for gamers to round out our roster

Looking for tanks, furies, rogues, and everything else!

Blue class parsing 99s, message me.