[a] <here we go> newly forming hardcore/speed guild

Is looking for all classes and specs on Grobbulus RP PVP US classic TBC server.

THIS IS A NEWLY FORMED GUILD

-Looking for well rounded people who enjoy playing the game on a consistent level

-Going to be a fun environment but at the same time I am looking for people to come to raid on a consistent basis with consumables. (Come Prepared) or you wont have a raid spot.

-Looking for leadership/Officer roles within the guild

-Guild structure will be as stated- GM - Officer(3-5) - Raider - Member/social - Trial.

-Trialing period will go on for 2 weeks and then you will be promoted to a Raider slot or a Member slot to fill flex role / absentee positions.

-Looking to build a roster with a lot of depth.

-Raid days will be, as of now in Phase 2 - Tuesday/Thursday 6PST-10PST (which is also server time)

-Looking for a Co-GM role.

BUILDING A STRONG COMP TO GET SETUP IN PHASE2 OF TBC CLASSIC AND GEAR US OUT GOING INTO PHASE 3 WITH A FULL 25 MAN ROSTER AND GREAT COMP AND BACKUP RAIDERS. PHASE 2 WILL MOST LIKELY BE 3-4 MONTHS LONG SO THAT GIVES US PLENTY OF TIME TO PRACTICE THE SPEED PULLS IN SSC/TK AND PERFORM WELL IN PHASE 3 FOR HYJAL AND LATER PHASES FOR BT AND SUNWELL. Iā€™M LOOKING TO COMPETE AS A SERVER FIRST SPEED GUILD AND ALSO BE A GUILD THAT WILL ENTER NEW CONTENT ON DAY OF RELEASE. WE ARE GOING TO BE AS SWEATY AS THEY COME. LEADERSHIP HAS EXPERIENCE ON ORIGINAL TBC, MULTIPLE PRIVATE SERVERS ON TBC AND RETAIL. STRONG KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MULTIPLE CLASSES AND BOSS STRATEGIES IN TBC.

HIGH FOCUS:

3-4 TANK POSITIONS

8-10 DPS POSITIONS

4-5 HEALER POSITIONS

I WILL BE VETTING A HANDFUL OF APPLICANTS THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS AND HAVE A FINALIZED ROSTER POSTED IN THE DISCORD I WILL PROVIDE WHEN YOU DIRECT MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD. ( Fatzz#5218 ) RIGHT NOW LOOKING FOR AS MUCH INTEREST AS POSSIBLE. IF YOURE GOOD AND YOURE SITTING THE BENCH RIGHT NOW IN YOUR GUILD , APPLY. IF YOURE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT SITUATION, APPLY. IF YOU WANT TO GAME AND DOWN CONTENT THE DAY OF RELEASE AND BE SWEATY. APPLY

MORE INFO SOON TO COME.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD TO ACQUIRE THE DISCORD SERVER BEING ORGANIZED.

1 Like