[A][US][Sargeras] 9/9 M <Hello Kitty Club> Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30 PM CST - 10.2.5 Recruitment

4/8 Holiday Bump!

15 Likes

:wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:.

16 Likes

5/8 M Uldir
1/9 M Dazar’alor

Bump!

15 Likes

These folks are awesome! You should raid with them!

14 Likes

4/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace BUMP!

15 Likes

Big ol bump we still kicking and recruiting!

15 Likes

Great Guild with a deep PvE history. You should look them up if you need a home!

13 Likes

Always recruiting! We have 23 members attending Blizzcon as well! Come out and see us!

14 Likes

Bump bump got a solid recruit this week always looking for more!

15 Likes

Blizzcon week bump! Our entire officer core will be there along with many of or members and we will be actively recruiting! Look for our recruitment cards if you are attending!

14 Likes

Bump for those coming back.

16 Likes

Two weeks post Blizzcon bump! We had over 30 members attend this year it was amazing! Come join us!

15 Likes

Finally 5’8 Mythic! Still recruiting!

15 Likes

Post Holiday break bump! 8.3 prep lets get it and come join us!

14 Likes

Big ol weekend before Ny’alotha raid launch bump! Always recruiting!

15 Likes

We’re still looking, this time for healers.

16 Likes

Big ol 11/12H Ny’alotha bump!

15 Likes

This isn’t related to your guild recruitment, even though I wish I could meet the raid times, so forgive me!

I started playing in BC and was on the Akama server. When I saw I thought it might be a copy cat guild but y’all are the OG’s! I still remember being in awe of the HKC players and would constantly debate my brother about who was better between HKC and Acquired Taste back in the day! I even tried out for a spot in HKC back in Wrath when I was maining hunter.

Sorry for the rant! I just was blown away and am excited to see that y’all, who I would consider a raiding pillar of my WoW career, is still competitive and around!

13 Likes

We are still kicking and pumping man thanks for the shout out!

15 Likes

12/12 HEROIC Ny’alotha BUMP! Got a solid Mythic roster ready to go but always looking for that gem to push us over the edge!

15 Likes