[A] <Heavy Hitters> 3/12 M - Ny'alotha

Currently Recruiting: (Updated as of 4/2/20):

Class(es) Needed:

We’re looking for Mythic Raiders. We have enough people in place to swap roles around for the right player(s). If you play a healer, a tank, a ranged or melee dps and think you can contribute to the overall success of the guild we want you to join us.

Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 - 11:00PM MST

Who Are We?: HH is the oldest guild on Bloodscalp. We’ve been playing together off/on for 15 years now. Many of our members have been here since the beginning and have experience achieving server firsts during Vanilla. We focus on culture and having fun while still killing bosses on a regular basis. If you’ve excelled at raiding in the past and want to keep doing so in a more laid back environment then HH is the right place for you.

What We Would Expect of You: Know your class/role inside and out. Have some raiding knowledge/experience, and are somewhat geared. (However, for the right fit, we’re willing to work with you on the knowledge and gearing part).

We would also expect raid attendance of 95% during your trial period and onward. We’re looking for consistent players both in attendance and raid mechanics. DPS and Gear can be worked on but, we can’t sit around training you to not stand in fire, etc.

What You Can Expect From Us: A Consistent, laid back, yet productive raid environment. Our members are all in their late 20’s/early 30’s and are somewhat mature. We have cleared every tier when it was current obtaining Ahead of the Curve while doing so. We also complete each Meta Achievement for each tier once we’ve completed progression raids. Regular M+ Runs throughout the week and weekend. We have a strong guild culture we’ve cultivated over the course of the 15 years we have been active, and intend on keeping it that way for years to come.

We’ve now made the push into Mythic Raids and are 3/12 in Mythic Ny’alotha. Come play with us!

Officers: Fhatjawn, Yoona, Kahlandra, or Donpocalypse.

Please also feel free to add me on Bnet to discuss further. Fhatjawn#1967.

saving this space because I’m too tired to think of a smartass response right now.

gnomes.

Still looking for people as we headed into Crucible. Again, if you do not see your preferred class/role listed above but are a solid, reliable player - please reach out to any of our officers.

Thank you,

We have cookies …

wow, Fhatjawn, that name does indeed make me nostalgic for bloodscalp, I was in a guild INFT if you can remember them?

heroic crucible cleared week one! realm second!

Fhatjawn, I thought you was a NELF Hunter???

1 Like

Time’s Change

3/9 M BoD now! On to Opulence!

I remember when you were hunter lead. I use to raid with you as a hunter back in vanilla. I was a NE hunter named Evanna. We were on Some bwl and clearing AQ if I remember correctly and I raided Nax for about a month and I stopped playing till BC came out. Glad to see the good old HH is still alive and kicking.

I don’t even know if I have any chars on bloodscalp anymore

Hey there - We’re still looking some solid DPS classes to join us in Mythic Palace - Please reach out to myself or the officer team if you’re interested.

Thanks!

@fhatjawn add me back on blizzard bobozeigler #1700

Hey we’re looking for more. Currently 3/12 M.