[A-HeartSeeker] The Greybeards - 10/10 , 1/1 - Raiding: Sun 6:30pm-10:30pm/Mon 8pm-12am

I’ll be online tonight around 7PM EST if anyone wants to stop by and chat.

PST Thevesitan

Good morning my people!!!

We are looking for dps classes, and healers.

PST Thevestian

In search of Warlocks and Healers!!! Pst Peepz in game, lets get things rolling

Come be part of our community!!! We are a very active guild on discord.

PST Thevestian

I’m off for the weekend, if anyone have questions please reach out to one of the officers.

Feel free to message us at any time! Looking for healers and dps!

I just got back from vacation and it was great!!!

We are looking for players to be part of our raid mainly healers and dps.

PST Thevestian

Need all players but if you’re a warlock, druid, priest we would love to chat!

PST Thevestian

Running a Stratholme tomorrow night at 8pm EST if anyone wants to join me :smiley:

Always looking for new people to join our ranks! If you are looking for a goal driven group that also knows how to enjoy themselves through this adventure, then we are for you! PST myself, Captamerica, or any other members you see in this thread!

Stratholme tonight at 8pm EST for BIS farm, if anyone wants to join us, hit me up

Where are the good healers at?

PST Thevestian

Looking for mature players to join our team!

We are always having fun doing dungeons and content, we would love to have more people joining us.

1 Like

Join us if you like a friendly guild with great environment

We are working on getting some members that are near 60, attuned for Onyxia on Friday! Join us!!!

Pst Peepz in game

Always looking for friendly new faces to join us on our adventures! Find me in game if you are interested =D. PST Captamerica

If you are looking for a guild that works together to complete content, you’re looking for us.
If you’re looking for a guild that knows how to actually have fun playing WoW, you’re looking for us.

yes sir …

Practitioner knows what’s up. :wink: