[A-HeartSeeker] The Greybeards - 10/10 , 1/1 - Raiding: Sun 6:30pm-10:30pm/Mon 8pm-12am

<The Greybeards> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, down all content in one day, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge.

Heartseeker - Alliance

Raid Times:

• Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
  • Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Raid Information:

• No prior raid experience is required, however we do expect you to research your class and execute fights correctly. A trial period will be used for new members.
  • Loot will be distributed through a Loot Council, allowing the guild to put gear where it is needed most. This may mean spreading gear out as much as possible, or stacking gear on key raid members (e.g. tanks, dps or heals…) with the sole intent of expediting boss kills thus creating more gear drops
  • 80% Raid Attendance is expected and required to maintain a raid slot.
  • Discord required

Contact us on Discord or in-game https:// discord.gg/uDJ26ZD

Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378
CaptAmerica - Co-GM - Sulris#9875
Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
Peepz - Officer - Peepz#3392
Cybbers - Officer - Cybb#9708

3 Likes

Woot Woot Let’s get it

lets get it on folks.

Need more people for Pre-raid BiS farms!

Still in search of more lvl 45+ , we’re starting our preraid bis farming now, join us!

Have a lot of fellow guild members hitting 60 and starting to hit end game content. Join us to get ready for epic raids!

1 Like

Grats to Capamerica hitting 60 last night!!!

I’ll be doing BRD full run tonight for XP farm if anyone wants to come check us out.

Add me Thevestian

We’ll be running an UBRS group tonight also, add me in game : Peepz

Status: ~50 active guild members at level 45 or above. If you have the goal and desire to start raiding as soon as you hit level 60, simply PST one of us in-game, we’ll be ready to answer questions.

1 Like

We are also looking for anyone that wants to be part of the fam, we have a very active discord and everyone has a good attitude and just want to have a good time. We are a mature guild 21+

1 Like

We are looking for all players to join our guild. Come check us out!!!

We had a few more players hit 60 this weekend, let’s go Greybeards!!!

Still looking for dps and healers

The guild is progressing greatfully as our members work on their preraid bis, if you’re someone who’d love to raid with a strong guild who knows what they’re doing, come check us out and get prebis with us!

We got the key for UBRS yesterday :smiley:

I’ll be on tonight after 8:00PM if anyone wants more information about our awesome guild!!!

PST Thevestian

We had a few more players join us yesterday and the raid team is looking solid. Come talk to us if you have any questions.

PST Thevestian

We are still in search of more healers, pst one of us in game!

Come hangout with us on discord anytime :slight_smile:

PST Thevestian