[A] Heartseeker <Nostalgia> | 8pm EST (Mon/Tues) | Paid Xfer | 9/9 AQ | LF Lock+2 DPS

< Nostalgia >
Recruiting for Semi-Hardcore Raiding and Social positions!

• 9/9 AQ40
• 8/8 BWL ~70min
• 10/10 MC ~60min
• 1/1 Ony

Raid/play times:
•Mon 8:00-11:30 PM EST
•Tues 8:00-11:30 PM EST

Recruitment Priorities:

High:
Warlock
Rogue
Warrior (Fury)

Medium:
Hunter
Druid (Cat)
Priest (Heal)

Low:
Mage
Paladin

Feel free to apply even if your class is listed as Low or Closed. We are always looking for exceptional applicants of any class.

Loot Rules
• EP/GP with 15% weekly decay. 90% Decay prior to new tier release so everyone is on even footing for each tier!
• Loot Council will only be used for Legendaries

Who is Nostalgia?
Nostalgia is a small and efficient group looking for players who are interested in all endgame content. We all have played Vanilla and other expansions and are excited to relive the experience in a more relaxed and efficient manner. We are not looking for hardcore elitists - just friendly and dedicated individuals that want to finish end game content and have a good time while doing so.

Who are we looking for?
• We’re looking for intended active raiders in the roles above.
• We’re also looking for people to join our social ranks! We are very supportive of new players.
• If you’re a die hard veteran who’s farmed every raid and done it all you’re more than welcome too.
• Our goal is Quality over Quantity, Maximum Efficiency, and Good Vibes. If this speaks your language welcome to Nostalgia.

Warcraft logs:
classic warcraftlogs /guild/calendar/483196/

Discord:

Belligerent#9374
Shibby#6351
Discord invite: sAEGKBg

Good people - good times. No snobs, decent memes - also drunken bingo night is a lot of fun.

Recruitment updated! Need a solid Warlock (or two!). Also taking Fury Warrior(s) and their furry counterparts Feral Druid(s)

Best raiding guild I’ve been a part of in 20 years of gaming. Can’t beat the fun coming out of the HR department, for sure!

Best raiding guild I’ve been a part of in 20 years of gaming. Can’t beat the fun coming out of the HR department, for sure!

And here is our resident Boomer.

1 Like

Lots of fun in this guild, can’t say that about any other guild I’ve been with since I started in vanilla!

Join our crew, we have alcohol and 401k!
Right? HR did set up the 401k right???

U guys possibly recruiting a geared and expierced ret?

I just saw this post. Never got the notification for the reply! We do have our token ret paladin, but I’d be interested in talking to you nonetheless. You can add me on Bnet Belligerent#11655 or Discord Belligerent#9374

Also, main post updated! Need 1-2 Warlocks, 1-2 Fury Warriors, and a hunter!

There once was a guild on Heartseeker
Where guild drama could not be weaker
So if you like memes
And drunk AQ streams
Then look no further, guild seeker

Let your memes be dreams here at Nostalgia. We do it all. 69/69 bosses down. We play league after raids. We have friendly debates about legos. We have salty priests. I mean I dont know what else you could want.

Great guild, I have a crush on a few of the members in there… There is this mage named Ajeash in the guild that sucks, but if you dont make eye contact with him, you wont vomit

Join us and I will cast healing spells on you. Sometimes even in raid.

Free complementary health stones provided. If you’re lucky I’ll soulstone you :wink:

So many people posting on not classic characters. Wow.

Updated recruitment needs!

And again, updated!

I stopped playing classic about a year ago due to health complications with my wife. It’s been a year and everything has normalised again. Sadly I barely had the chance to clear BWL once and passed on so much loot as a Former GM on US Heart seeker. I am a level 60 lock with a mix of pre-bis,DireMaul, and MC gear. I know my class and can pump!! I’m not looking for a parsing guild or to clear a raid in under 2 hours. I don’t subscribe to the get all the world buffs, flask every hour etc. I do like bringing my own consumes such as Dark Runes,Mana Pots, crap tons of soul shards, etc. I would prefer to join a guild that has a capable raid team but isn’t too far into the raid tiers. I’m a husband and a father first and while going hard is fun, it doesn’t compare to time with the family. My lock is a max tailor and Max herb. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild. Add me on btag or more preferably reply on this thread. Thank you.

You sound like you would fit right in with us! I’d love to chat with you if you’re still looking for a new home.

You can add me on Btag
Belligerent#11655

or on Discord
Belligerent#9374

Post updated!

Still looking for that ever-elusive warlock and an additional one or two dps players (Any class except Ret Paladin! We have one of those already :slight_smile: )

Potentially one healing priest as well!

Still need some DPS and Heals! Paid transfers available!