[A] Heartseeker Holy Paladin LFGuild

Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy 35/11/5

Hey there,
New to this server and just finished levelling my paladin, currently working on getting as much Pre-BiS as i can, (9/16 currently) I’m mainly looking for a guild for endgame progression that raids starting at around 6 server time, maybe 7 at the latest as I live +7 to server time.

About Me:
My WoW and Endgame raiding experience spans every single expansion up to WoD, and have played from 2005 up to that point as a Holy(classic), then Discipline Priest for every expansion following classic, so I would confidently say that I am very familiar with the role of a healer not only in Classic endgame, but WoW as a whole. Some of my Raiding and PVE achievements include:

• All Vanilla raids cleared when current content

• All BC raids cleared when current content

• Naxx 10HC, Ulduar HC +0 Light, TotGC, ICC10HC

• BWD10HC, BoT10HC, To4W10HC, FL10HC, DS10N

• MSV10HC CE, HoF10HC CE, ToES 10HC CE, ToT10HC AotC, Siege 10HC Garrosh N

• All MoP and WoD CM Golds

• HM Mythic, BRF Mythic Blackhand Normal

• 10k+ Achieve Score

• 300 Mounts

More than happy to answer any questions in game or on battle.net at Boourns#2437
Looking forward to hearing from people, open to server transfers for the right guild if available
Cheers

Hello, very impressive we really need another amazing healer. i know this is an older post so I am not sure if you found a guild, we are looking for more late night raiders on Atiesh alliance side, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst

more info here

[Echo] now recruiting exceptional players for BWL. Our mature and friendly community welcomes you to join us on our journey towards server 1st raids. Raid times are as follows: Tuesday 7:30-10:30 PM PST MC, Wednesday 7:30-10:30 PM PST BWL. Pst for + info. Contact info: Pvpro#4300 on discord.

Arcanite Reaper is our server*

[Fellowship] (A) on Whitemane is a hardcore raiding guild with strong and experienced leadership with goals to become a top U.S. guild and widely recognized regarding speed clearing, raid execution, and world boss kills. Our core leadership has experience in all endgame Vanilla content on retail vanilla and private servers. We have an abundance of knowledge and would love to share it with dedicated and intrinsically-driven players.

We intend on becoming a top competitive guild in Classic WoW by the time AQ-40 or phase 5 comes around, while still emphasizing a mature and friendly community with an active discord and in-game community. Some highlights in our guild is that we have a coalition with a top U.S. guild, Risen, and have accumulated 35+ world boss kills. Also, we have many 99% parsers shown by wow logs, which indicates we have many skilled players on the core roster. We are 8/8 BWL and continue to work hard to improve our speed and execution during raids.

We are currently seeking Holy Paladins and any exceptional DPS are welcome to contact me regarding any position currently available.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7:00-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Loot System: Loot wish lists

For any questions and to seek this opportunity, please contact Pvpro#4300 on discord or WanabeNinja#1572 on Bnet.