[A]Healing priest LF casual guild

367 Holy/Disc priest LF casual PvE guild. Currently I’m on Moon Guard, but since I don’t RP it’s not really a good fit. I probably cannot commit to raiding, as I raid horde side, but I’d like a social guild that does keys regularly, as I’d like to start doing M+ more.

Hey add me on bnet Pollo#1500

WASSSUPPP ! I know you mentioned ya cant raid butttt… we do keys as well but i jus wanna post my recruit if u decide to change your mind in the future :slight_smile:

[A][US] [Stormrage/Sargeras] MythicRealmLast/Knights of the Blue Tree (8/8N, 8/8H Uldir)- is recruiting mainly DPS players for Heroic Dazar’alor progression raiding. We raid one night a week (Friday, 7:30PM-11:00PM EST).

The two guilds started running content (Raids and Mythic+) together at the beginning of BFA, and plan on clearing all heroic content going forward. There is no focus on mythic, but we did put groups together for Mythic Taloc due to it’s lack of difficulty.

{Insert : Tiny A$$ Synopsis of Group}

If you are lookin for a group who likes to see how many times we can kill a person before the next boss pull, poke fun at each other, have a laugh and still clear content… then we may just be the guild for you. Looking for Mature 18+ members… earmuffs may be required :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently looking to fill just about any DPS, but we have a focus in the following:

—Mage - Fire/Frost/Arcane

—Warlock - Affliction/Demonology/Destruction

—Priest - Shadow

—Hunter - Beast Mastery/Marksman

—Shaman - Elemental

—Druid - Balance

If you have an interest in our group, please feel free to message me on here, or contact me through:

BattleNet - Blueeagle#1679 (Sargeras Lead)

Hallux#1929 (Stormrage Lead)

Discord - Blueeagle#0117 or Aavachel#7367

Have a good one !!

Hi there, I’m part of a casual guild currently looking for more players for Saturday night raids. Here’s a link to our current requirement post on the forums. Take a look and feel free to add my bnet if your interested.

Nomadzero#11884