[A] Healer/dps looking for semi-casual guild

I’ve played quite a bit this expansion. Managed to push to 5/10H CN with a good group before it imploded. Then found another guild for 9.1 and while they were a blast to play with we only got to 3/10 N SoD. Prior to that I’ve been healing/dps since the release of WoW.

I’m coming back for 9.2, trying to pick a main and alt or hopefully just a main. I tend to lean towards a healer or dps. I don’t care about min-maxing and don’t like to be in a guild that does, however I do research my class and want to improve as much as possible. I just don’t want to be forced into a covenant or talent if I don’t find it fun.

I’m 37 and have two young kids. Would love to raid 1-2 times a week, the best time for me is around 8-830 CST to 1030-11 CST and ideally not on Wednesdays.

I usually get a few hours most evenings, unless the kids are trouble/sick. Would prefer to play with other parents who understand, or a guild that is willing to take whoever is online with no real ‘set’ raid groups. Just chill people, but chill people who want to progress. Even if it’s just through the regular raid with eventual goals on heroic.

Most importantly I just want a small/med group of people who are active and online. I want to see the 9.2 raid on normal at least. If we can finish it and attempt heroic that’s as high as I need to go, although happy to push more! I also am just getting into M+ this expansion, as I’ve suffered from extreme alt-itis the last few and never did push too high.

420 friendly would be a bonus.

Hit me on on Bnet Skobes#1377 or discord skobes#9112

I have almost all the classes at 60 and geared, with raid experience on several during Shadowlands alone. Open to being a healer or dps depending on what’s needed.

Now that 9.2 is announced i"m still looking. I need something that starts at either 8 or 9 CST until 11CST at the latest.

I’m hoping to main as my rogue

see if we’re something you’re interested in.