[A] Healer looking for guild

Hey there,

As ive been lvling up in shadowlands i thought it would be time to see if i can find a guild to raid with for new raid coming up. I am looking for a guild that for sure does aotc and then pushes into mythic. My end goal for shadowlands is to get CE but not there just yet lol. Ill post below what i am looking to play, raids times, and what i would like in a guild.

So class wise i am looking to main druid,priest, or shaman, My order of what id like to play most woukd be Priest=shaman>druid. The first 2 are inter changeable but on priest id wanna focus disc first holy second unless guild needed holy priest.

Raid time wise pretty much any time works fof me as long as its in the evening Example after 5pm MST but ending at 10 pm MST. Id prefer a guild that raids 2 days a week but if you raid there still reacv out to me and we can see if it would work out

Last guild wise just 3 big things for me would be pushing mythic content in raid and doing what we can to keep pushing, growing as a team and ect, second a guild that hopefully wnats to push keys and torgast together and ect i wanna push high keys as a healer. Last is a guild that hangs out and chats be it in discord, voicd chT, guild chat or ect wanna actually get to know the people i raid with over time

I hope that hit everything if you need any other info let me know and ill answer it for you on here or you can add me on discord.

(Lvl 60 now)

Discord: Wanderer#3230

Hey Rakhos

We might be the right guild for you. We are currently seeking a MS Disc priest to fill our roster.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we made it to 5/12-just dicking around on alts. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Feel free to add me on:
Btag - Tray#1125
Discord- Tracy#7543

Hey! I’m the healing officer for Demolition Crew, and I’d love to chat about you playing some rsham for us, so I’ll leave our recruitment spam below. If you’re interested, apply or message me on discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Thanks ill check out info and reach out