[A] healer looking for an adult guild

Hello all

I am a returning healer looking for an adult guild active in the day/afternoon. I really haven’t played shadow lands so not looking for deep progression just some nice folks to run mythic plus’s with and if there is a raid spot for a healer that would be amazing. I am enjoying my monk but have a shaman less far along as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this hope all your day is great contact info below.

Battle: Empathix 1121
Discord: Empathix#8901

1 Like

Hey there, I sent you a btag request to talk more but I also wanted to leave more of our info here for you. I’m not quite sure if we’d be what you’re looking for but I wanted to reach out just incase!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438