[A] Healer LFG Disc/resto allaince only

Hello all,

I know i am late to the game but wanted to put this out here and see what i can find before shadowlands. Title says it all am a healer looking for a guild to raid with in shadowlands. I am preferably looking to main disc priest and alt resto shaman (no not looking to main them cause top right now just my favorite specs to heal on) but i can go vice versa pretty easily. As long as i can alt the other.

Pretty much any day or time works for me as long as i only raid 2 days a week and third day optional.

Progression wise i am looking to push mythic and get CE by the end of shadowlands but for starting out id be open to alot of guild as long as we step into mythic as some point. A big plus if you have a alt raid and wanna push keys together as a guild i enjoy doing all kinds of content with the guild i am in not just raiding

Well if you have any questions ask here or drop info below besides that feel free to at me at my discord- Kieran#6118

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Bumping to top

Hey, in case switching to Horde becomes an option i’ll leave out guilds post below for you to consider.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Sorry it my closest friends all now play allaince so i want to be able to play with them when not raiding. Best of luck in SL

Hey there kieran
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946