[A] Healer LF Casual Raiding/PvP

Going to be almost certainly rolling a priest and would like a community to hit the ground running with.

Not the biggest fan of PvP servers, will avoid them if possible. Most of my PvP fun comes from BGs!

Lots of previous raiding experience in 14 years of wow-playing.

Not going for realm firsts, not interested in hardcore guilds.

Non-toxic environment required. I don’t pay money to play with jerks.

Looking for raids starting around 6-7pm CST.

Thank you!

Hi, Arandacey.

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Guilds name is [Best in Slot] and we are rolling on Whitemane. We are looking for some more warriors to fill the main raid group, and are still looking for a few priests :slight_smile: (I am also rolling a priest). We are a flexible progression guild, that plans on clearing all the content.

You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

Warriors, hm…

Ya know. I was on the fence between one or the other… xD

warriors and priests :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey there. I know you said you would like to avoid pvp realms but bgs wont be out until phase 3. Im running a guild on herod alliance side, 8 to 11pm cst raid times, MWF. If ur interested hit me up on discord. Magedaddy#4559

Fair! What times did you plan on raiding on?

6/7! Fridays/Saturdays for sure. Maybe Tuesdays or Wednesdays. We are going to make a poll before release, but interest has been for around 7pm later in the week.

Feel free to check us out. Were not messing around. Ill be hosting pug MCs on the 8th while rest of guildies catch up and were self sufficient. Feel free to hit us up and hang in discord before launch.