[A] Healer and DPS looking for weekend raiding

Hello,

My husband and I are looking for a raid team for Dragonflight. He plays feral druid (named Delowen) and I play healers. I have been a holy priest since Legion launch but I am currently planning to main a preservation evoker for DF (though if it doesn’t go well, my fall back is holy).

We have been raiding fairly regularly since Dragon Soul and usually get about half-way through mythic. We are looking for a group that is focused on having fun and progressing through some mythic. CE is great but we don’t want anything hardcore - but want more than just AOTC.

We are looking to raid Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (2 of the 3 days) and ideally around 7pm central (though we can be flexible with this). We are ok with any server but definitely want to stay Alliance.

Feel free to add me to Bnet (Clae#11702) or Discord (Clae#0015) to discuss more.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Clae,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We also do older achievement runs and general banter is always welcomed. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We’ve taken new players and turned them into seasoned raiders and we’ve taken veteran raiders from the MC days and gave them a home. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Bumping as we are still looking

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.