(A) Havoc DH LF CE guild

I’ve played since launch in 2004 and my first raid was MC as an orc rogue.

I have a lot of experience raiding and want to do the highest difficulty content.

I have a flexible schedule and am punctual.

Still looking for the right guild.

Still need a guild.

still looking here

Close Enough is a Cutting Edge horde guild on Area-52 currently recruiting raiders for Vault.

Currently looking for a DPS Demon Hunter

• However, all applications will be considered.

Raid Times:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM-12AM EST

What we expect from our members:

• There are no guaranteed raid spots If someone is under performing consistently and another player is ready to step in, they will.
  • We expect a high percentage of raid attendance and communication if absent
  • A thorough understanding of your class/spec. While we don’t expect you to be the best player for your respective spec, we like players who do their research and are continually making efforts to improve. Whether you watch streams of high-level players and/or lurk class discords, we feel that players who are in search of knowledge are able to bring more to the raid.
  • Researching the fights prior to first pulls. We understand that some people learn better by playing the fight; however, 19 other raiders depend on you to understand the fight as much as you can beforehand. Strategies we will be utilizing will be posted in discord several nights ahead of raid, but use of outside texts/videos that help you understand the encounters better is encouraged.

If interested please reach out to me on discord (ChungaGunga#9268) for an application link or more information.

still looking, wanting to stay alliance

Another bump.

Another one.

Hi, Drop!

We are recruiting more players for our progression team. We are currently 6/8 H and looking to push into mythic. If you’re interested, please reach out to me through discord! laura#0003

Our schedule is Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST.

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

OUR RAIDING TEAMS

Total Eclipse (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Healer/DPS Flex, Ranged DPS: (BM/MM Hunter), Melee DPS: (DH, UH/Frost DK)

Dark Star (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 3/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Ranged DPS (Mage and Balance Druid)

Stellar Drift (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 7/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Unholy/Frost DK), Ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Lock, Mage, Shadow Priest)

Tidal Acceleration (AOTC/Mythic)
7/8H 1/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Warrior, DH), Ranged DPS ((Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock)

Quasar (AOTC Only)
8/8N 5/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30pm EST
Needs: Ranged DPS

Space Balls (Rated BG Team) Starting Feb. 19, 2023
Sundays 9:30pm EST
Needs: Tank/DPS Flex

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita/Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Swizz/Assistant Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Jay/GM Discord: Whitezilla#0001 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

Guild: Cow Udders Need Tugging Chill, Competitive, & Long -Standing BH guild (T/W/SU) 8/8H 2/8M 7:45 -11pm Est. LF DH dps bnet Thalrinn#11769

still considering.

Another bump.

Another one.

Bump again.

hey a bump here a bump there

Bump bumpy.

bump up top.

bumping up.

AHEM. Still in search of guild that is in need of my special services.