[A] <Hardcore Casuals> Westfall Raiding!

Hardcore Casuals

Westfall’s largest successful raiding guild is recruiting for our hardcore and semi-hardcore raid teams. We are the only Westfall guild with three 25-man teams clearing content every week. Beyond raiding, we are an active guild with players frequently running regular and heroic dungeons, PvPing in arenas and BGs, leveling alts, and more.

Raid Teams and Times:

• Ruby | Tue. & Wed. 8PM - 11PM EST/ST and Thursdays during progression
  • Emerald | Fri. & Sat. 8PM - 11PM EST/ST and 1 hour extensions during progression
  • Sapphire | Sat. & Sun. 8:30AM – 12:30PM EST/ST

Current Tier Progression:

• Ruby (Hardcore) | BT 9/9 | Hyjal 4/4
  • Emerald (Semi-Hardcore) | BT 8/9 | Hyjal 3/4
  • Sapphire (Semi-Hardcore) | BT 7/9 | Hyjal 4/4

Loot System:

All teams utilize Loot Council in conjunction with the That’s My BiS website.

Recruitment Needs:

Exceptional players of any class or spec are always encouraged to apply regardless of current openings.

Contact Us:

If you’re looking for a fun laid back raiding experience and a home for current content, we’d love to have you join us. If you have any questions, please see below:

• Ruby applicants may reach out to Divna in-game (Discord: Greasy#9479)

• Emerald applicants may reach out to Birdybirdson in-game (Discord: Birdy#4958)

• Sapphire applicants may reach out to Roldetwo in-game (Discord: Rolde/Roldetwo#5707)

Come join our Weekend raids! All are welcome.

Raids start soon come be a part of it!

We are still seeking players. Join in on the weekend fun!

We’re still here doin great things, come join us for some awesome weekend raiding!

Currently looking for 1 Rogue DPS and in dire need of 1 HPally!
Currently 6/9 AQ and pushing hard into next week!

Ping me in-game if interested on Baelix or Xileab, or talk to anyone of our officers: Panya, Darkez, Huntarded. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord as well: Baelix#4387

Updated recruitment post!

I work nights and have classes during the week, so I am looking for a weekend/morning guild to get back into with. However, I started out with Horde with some friends from a pserver. Can I start an Ally and join you guys, regardless of what happens with raiding? At this point, I want to get back into the game in preparation for TBC. I’d probably make a hunter at this point. I have played druid tank for a long time now but I don’t have the time or focus to tank for now.

Currently 12/15 Naxx! Recruiting 1 HPriest, 1 HPally, and looking for exceptional players of ANY class.

Contact me in-game (Baelix, Xileab) or directly on discord: Baelix#4387

Looking for 1 mage, 1 healer (any class), and exceptional players of any class for our raid team! 21st on the server to go 15/15 Naxx!

Currently looking for 2 mages, and 1 warrior! Always considering exceptional players of ANY class.

Still in the market for 1 mage, 1 warrior, and now recruiting 1 rogue and 1 spriest!

We’re always interested in exceptional players of ANY class - please apply, even if your class/role isn’t explicitly listed!