[A] <Hardcore Casuals> Westfall Raiding

Hardcore Casuals

Westfall’s largest successful raiding guild is recruiting for our hardcore and semi-hardcore raid teams. We are the only Westfall guild with three 25-man teams clearing content every week. Beyond raiding, we are an active guild with players frequently running regular and heroic dungeons, PvPing in arenas and BGs, leveling alts, and more.

Raid Teams and Times:

• Ruby | Tue. & Wed. 8PM - 11PM EST/ST and Thursdays during progression
  • Emerald | Fri. & Sat. 8PM - 11PM EST/ST and 1 hour extensions during progression
  • Sapphire | Sat. & Sun. 8:30AM – 12:30PM EST/ST

Current Tier Progression:

• Ruby (Hardcore) | BT 9/9 | Hyjal 4/4
  • Emerald (Semi-Hardcore) | BT 8/9 | Hyjal 3/4
  • Sapphire (Semi-Hardcore) | BT 7/9 | Hyjal 4/4

Loot System:

All teams utilize Loot Council in conjunction with the That’s My BiS website.

Recruitment Needs:

Exceptional players of any class or spec are always encouraged to apply regardless of current openings.

Contact Us:

If you’re looking for a fun laid back raiding experience and a home for current content, we’d love to have you join us. If you have any questions, please see below:

• Ruby applicants may reach out to Divna in-game (Discord: Greasy#9479)

• Emerald applicants may reach out to Birdybirdson in-game (Discord: Birdy#4958)

• Sapphire applicants may reach out to Roldetwo in-game (Discord: Rolde/Roldetwo#5707)

4 Likes

I would recommend this guild to those looking to start raiding soon. I did a DM stealth run with Pan recently and found him/ her to be a very smart and patient player.

3 Likes

Come join our Weekend raids! We are friendly, fun, and nice.

Raids start soon! We would love to have more members! I am always willing to help those in need.

Hey, ingame name Soulreign, will be sending you some mail. Also added you on bnet.

I was actually coming here to post that I’m making a morning raiding guild myself, because I didnt know any existed. Seeing this now - over the last 2 days I’ve found quite a few people who were interested in making a morning raiding guild. I’m gonna see if they would just want to follow me and join your guild!

1 Like

I shot you a reply and notified the team. Be in touch soon! =)

I was in thick skinned and see the guild has merged. I see the raids are early weekends and just wanted to check what kind of attendance policy you have. With it being weekends there may be some when I need to take care of family events. Thanks.

Hi Alexandrina,

For raiders, we have two (2) ranks: Hardcore and Casual.

• Hardcore raiders we expect to be at each raid with notice given in advance if they cannot attend (>80% attendance).
  • Casual raiders we do not expect them to be at each raid; expectations for casual raiders are that they are okay if they login and there isn’t room for them.

For our raid roster, we are aiming for ~30 hardcore raiders with 10+ casual ranked raiders for reference so there will always be room for folks.

Hope this helps!

This guild is a great community and the raid is making huge improvements week over week, while I don’t speak for the leadership I do believe the raid team is close to being filled.

Personally I have truly enjoyed my time playing with anyone in the guild, I have helped runs and been helped with my set up to improve my gameplay.

I hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving and black Friday, have a safe holiday and trip.

In the azeroth front this guild is in need of a few more mages, holy paladins and other strong raiders looking to have fun and progress in MC (8/10) and get that dragon head (ony 1/1).

Very good group of guys, I enjoy this guild and community alot.

Looking for more again =)

Bump for an awesome guild!

Panya and company have been trying hard to get more members, why not come join the club if times work for you.

Good news, we are 6/8 this week (could have gone farther but we made Thunder Fury!)

Still looking for more, this is a wonder time for those who have a life and cannot commit to evening raids, the class leads are very helpful and all around everyone is a great person.

I took a break shortly after game launched. And now just got back into it and looking for a weekend raiding guild and y’all are perfect. Are u looking for a hunter in pre-bis with a strong desire to progress?

We are currently seeking a Holy Paladin for our morning team!

still need a rogue? I have a well geared rogue and looking for a casual connection on weekends i can raid

The post has been updated with our recruitment needs.

Bump, we’re still recruiting!