[A] - <Hand of Fate> - 2 Night Raiding (LFM) - 3/8M

Hey, folks!

Thanks for taking the time to read over this thread. I do appreciate your time.

I am the Guild Master & Raid Lead of Hand of Fate. We’re an adult guild that maintains a simple two night, three hour-per-night schedule and we’re looking for more folks to bring into the team.

The Details

Schedule: Tues & Wed. 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST

BFA Progression

Uldir: 1/8M, 8/8H
Dazar’alor: 1/9M, 9/9H
Crucible: 2/2H
Palace: 8/8H, 3/8M

Who We Are / What We’re Looking For

We’re a group of adults, primarily, who have lives, families, jobs, hobbies, and one or two crazy characteristics thrown in for fun. Outside of raiding you can probably find us hanging out in Discord. We’re an established community, being active for over 10 years now, and enjoying gaming as we go.

We’re looking for some folks who have the same, overall, goals and direction our team has. We want folks who enjoy raiding and wish to see content cleared. While we are not racing to a realm first, we do expect some basic fundamentals from our raiders:

• Show up to raid. We only raid 6 hours a week. If you’re not there, it’s a setback before we pull the first boss. Your presence does matter.
  • Come prepared to raid. Know the boss encounters we’re going to face. Make sure you grab your grub and drink. Make sure your gear is squared away.
  • Know your class. Even being as casual as we are, we do bench people who do not perform well. We expect our raiders to know their class. Make sure you’re always up to date with your spec.

If you can manage these simple fundamentals. . . if you can bring a good (or even warped) sense of humor. . . if you enjoy raiding and want to do so with other folks of the same mindset then you might be a good fit for our team.

Specifically speaking, we could use any combination of the following. Even if you don’t see your class and spec listed here but feel you would fit well, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Additionally, we are not looking to gear anyone at this point. We’re looking for folks who are either at our current level, or surpass our current level in gear (item level + neck level) and experience. Our intent is to get more into Mythic content in this tier and going forward. We’re full right now on gearing folks so if you’re not at least 420 equipped with a level 60 HoA then you’re probably better off looking elsewhere.

• Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

Get In Touch!

If this is something that you - or your group of friends - would like to consider or discuss, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ll be happy to take the time to speak with you. Feel free to use the information below to reach out.

Discord: Sajakain#6819
Battlenet: Sajakain#1683
Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/3TupWMC

Interested In Joining?

While this thread is primarily focused toward our progression raid team, we do invite general members as well as those who are friends / family of those already in the guild pretty easily - all you have to do is reach out and let us know. This is best done through Discord.

If you wish to join for our progression raid team, though, you will need to fill out and submit an application. You can find that application here:

http://bit.ly/HoFRaidApp

3 Likes

Fun group of people with a shaman that leaves great late night rants in the guild chat. Would recommend.

2 Likes

We like to listen to hip music! like the kids do!

2 Likes

Best experience I have ever had and I’ve been playing since Vanilla.

2 Likes

Where are my warlock friends at? Come join a great guild.

2 Likes

This guild has been amazing to me since I joined up even though I cant make it to every raid night due to my working schedule. Its not just about raiding either, we regularly try to get an M10+ done every week for those that want it. The people are always willing to help you learn your class better or even a whole new class on an alt. Overall Id say its one of the best guilds ive been in over the years :smiley:

Best decision I ever made was realm transferring to join these guys!

2 Likes

Hey folks! Just a nudge to let y’all know we’re still looking for folks. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Spooky thread revival! ooooooo
For a good time and guild add Sajakain#1683

Morning, folks!

When a thread comes along… You must reply! REPLY IT REAL GOOD!

1 Like

Am I doing this rite?

Indeed you are doing it “right”

Wait. Do you mean “wright”?

Of course, recruiting might be hard, what with that whole “Classic” stuff and all, but for those who want a raid that takes more than 1 lockout to clear, we’re still going strong in retail!

1 Like

I must be getting old. I like the 15 years of quality of life improvements. I don’t know why eschewing those in Classic holds such appeal, particularly for those that played through it back in the day.

1 Like

Playing Classic Huh?

1 Like

Posting this on my new main (Old one was Alinaste) :smiley:

This guild is amazing, they supported me through the transition to a diff class and through 2 of its specs! The people in this guild are straight up amazing! I said this before in my other post 5 months ago and it still holds true, this guild was worth the realm transfer to join!

1 Like

Which isn’t to say that there’s anything wrong with Classic. But if you had the choice of raiding Eternal Palace or raiding Molten Core, I’d still recommend the former.

Which of course is why you should join Hand of Fate. Because even our folks puttering about in Classic still remember to show up for Eternal Palace raids. So if you want a place to raid current content . . . .

1 Like

Looking for folks to start Mythic progression.

Hello?..Its You we’re looking for!

1 Like