[A] Hammer of Dawn 9/9N, 6/9H - LFM!

wHy dON’t yOu jOiN a hEroIC gUiLD thEy lOOK fUn

edit: they were indeed fun

back at it again at krispy kreme dazar’alor

backflips, kicks rastakhan in the head

I’ve updated our recruitment post with our needs for the next tier!

I ate all the healers… oops.

I have a crown, bask in my opulence

successfully backflipped and kicked rastakhan in the chin, now getting to the duty of stealing jaina’s boat

Updated the post!

We did really good this week, and I am super proud of it. I hope to see more progression, and hopefully some new applicants to the zoo we call a guild.

my guild is cute

It looks like we’re good on healers, finally!

So now we just need some DPS and someone willing to tank when we need a role filled.

Come on down!

Met phae in a random heroic dungeon in Legion, and was attacked by every single alt of her’s until I joined. Been here since! Definitely not against my own will or anything. :^ }

Raid nights just wrapped up for the week, meaning the recruitment post gets a check through.

We need healers who are capable and ready to go as we continue to progress.

5/9 Heroic BoD!

1 Like

Been in this guild since Emerald Nightmare, wouldn’t trade it for anything. Decent raid and M+ progression without making it your life.

1 Like

hoip.

Need some healers and dps, pref. dps that can OT at times.

woops forgot i was on my orc

In your defense at least the orc is cool.

yeah

P much recruitment is open for everything, as long as people can do work and take criticism w/o flipping out we can grab 'em.

our normal team has less rules for runs, more or less show up and do work, but if you want to be raiding w/ the heroic babies u gotta be spicy etc

If you have a weird thing for beans you should not apply.

still thinking about dose beans

Heinz up, who loves beans? Don’t beat around the Bush’s, you Beanie Weenies.

beans beans a wonderful fruit

6/9H down, Mekkatorque was good despite me not knowing what was going on.

We’re still recruiting.