[A] Hammer of Dawn 9/9N, 6/9H - LFM!

While I can't guarantee a raiding spot anymore (we're cutting it kind of close, actually), I am absolutely willing to take socials, people into PvP, people who want to do M+, whatever.

I just can't guarantee any raiding spots from here.
08/27/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Agitate
While I can't guarantee a raiding spot anymore (we're cutting it kind of close, actually), I am absolutely willing to take socials, people into PvP, people who want to do M+, whatever.

I just can't guarantee any raiding spots from here.

But can you guarantee a raiding spot?
I am looking to meet new people. I probably won't have time for a raiding spot anyway. Battle Tag request send from Koleckai#1402
08/28/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Sorelai
I am looking to meet new people. I probably won't have time for a raiding spot anyway. Battle Tag request send from Koleckai#1402

I got your btag request and I should be floating around since today is my day off - just shout in my direction and i'll get you in.
one time I had to beat up an entire kindergarten because they said my plastic dudesmen weren't as good as their transformers
we're p much good on raiders at this point, prob only getting socials/people who want a steady M+ group now
I sent an in game friend request to you Phae. I'm interested! I'd love to raid one day, but I see the spots are taken, and that's OK! I don't have the ilvl for it anyway. Right now I'm just looking for friendly folks to hang out with and maybe do some heroics and mythics with. Hope to hear from you.
09/06/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Flaffermags
I sent an in game friend request to you Phae. I'm interested! I'd love to raid one day, but I see the spots are taken, and that's OK! I don't have the ilvl for it anyway. Right now I'm just looking for friendly folks to hang out with and maybe do some heroics and mythics with. Hope to hear from you.

Oh! PS! If you are looking for me, my btag is LazyBear#11691
I've updated our recruitment needs after our first week in Uldir!

We need a healer - specifically, a Holy Priest.
A few more DPS would be great as well!

Please be at or near 340.
I'm still looking for a Holy Priest, as well as a DPS with an tank spec on the backburner for us.
Things my guild loves: warm bodies (or at least room temperature), who like to raid. Or not raid.

Come join us.
Apparently, I am one of the best meat farmers in the guild. That's what Edmig tells me anyway.
Edmig does love his meat.
g'hucci mane
Hello, fellow Dawn guild.
09/21/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Raseri
Hello, fellow Dawn guild.

Hello!!
Back up we go!

We're still recruiting, we absolutely need more healers - and we could use a few more DPS as well.
No one can usurp me as cutest healer (except maybe Ailurae...).
None can usurp me as cutest in general.
09/28/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Milladee
None can usurp me as cutest in general.

Excuse me?