[A] Hammer of Dawn 9/9N, 6/9H - LFM!

About Hammer of Dawn
PvE: Keystones, Normal & Heroic Raiding!
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday, 6:30 ST - 9:30 ST (Heroic), Wednesday 6:30 - 9:30 ST (Normal)
RP: Not an RP guild - but we are RPer friendly.
Activity: American time zones - We have a good spread on both coasts, with a heavier activity on the weekends.
What To Expect: A tight knit friend group that spans years across multiple MMOs and multiple servers in World of Warcraft. Low drama, a low time requirement, and an LGBTQIA safe space!
---
And for those of you who like to read..

Hello friends, and not yet friends! I'm Phae, and I help run the guild <Hammer of Dawn> alongside my husband, Spine. We are an 'adults with jobs' styled raiding guild with a low time requirement, and we pride ourselves on downing content while keeping these requirements! We joke around a lot, have a boisterous guild chat and Discord, and we'd love to have you join us for Battle for Alliance!

Our current recruitment needs for Heroic are..
Healers, any capable DPS (ranged especially), and someone who can tank in a pinch.

Raiding Expectations!
The base knowledge of your class! Please be open to constructive feedback. Do know that we log, so if you want logs to bring to a class discord for a more intense review, that's a thing!
We provide food and flasks, just bring yourself and potions for pulls.
DBM or BigWigs is required.

Customer Reviews of the Hammer of Dawn:
"hilariously ever since legion i've been a lot more snippy." - someone who joined this guild in legion.
"I've only really met like a few members of HoD, but I've found every one of them to be very funny and personable. They're definitely a Guild worth joining." - Cadlington, Mod of Wyrmrest Discord!
"I'll have you know I've eaten enough family size mac n cheese from wawa to be a cheese flavored jabba the hutt analog" - Spine 2018
Please keep in mind that <Hammer of Dawn> is an LGBTQIA+ safe space guild! If your idea of fun jokes are 'triggered' memes, or something you would read in trade chat, you will not have fun here, and you will not last. Please be 18+.

My battle tag is phae#1446 and I can't wait to speak to you!
That's me on the customer review. Hell yeah!
customer review: try the cake.
08/19/2018 03:22 AMPosted by Baenura
customer review: try the cake.

Why is this cake squished?
: )
Been with these folks for over half a year. If you like bad jokes and nice people this can be your new home for the low low price of three installments of $49.99. What a steal!!

Send payments to my paypal at blahblah-at-blah-dot-com.
Customer review: these are some damn good eggs and I love them.
Customer Review : Came for the company, stayed for the atmosphere. The Bar Nachos are pretty good too.

I love this guild, so much that it's the first one I have ever acknowledged being in on one of my wow t-shirts, I have had made through the years. Phae and Spine are great leaders. I'm not even a raider and unlike other guilds I'm still treated as part of the big family.
Bar nachos are a favorite of mine, really. We have good wings, too. You should try those.
Customer Review : Came for the raid, stayed for the bear puns.
Customer Review: Generally just avoid the baked goods.
Bringing this back up! We've got plenty of good people but we could always use some more friends.
i like turtles
They don't like you!
08/22/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Execute
i like turtles

But did they make it to the water?
It would be cool if these forums actually worked.

For ref:

We pretty much cleared everything on heroic/had AOTC for every raid in Legion.
I mean it's a new expansion, we could all be literal garbage at this point.
I'll have you know I've eaten enough family size mac n cheese from wawa to be a cheese flavored jabba the hutt analog
gouda the hutt
1 free giant size jersey mike's sub with ur application