[A & H] <Soulbound> AOTC focused/Social LF Healer/DK AtDH 9/9H

Just sent a request to join on my Warrior Ashrianna…hope to hear back from you

Looking for a raiding guild for Heroic and Mythic content ,

I have been a gamer for 25 years and I have played WoW on and off for 17. I’m more than skilled enough for this game and all of it’s raiding content. I’ve always been one of the fastest in all my guilds to learn a fight before most of the group " doing what I need to do without error ". I’ve mainly been in AOTC guilds but can do more if needed. I’ll do more than hold my own and I’m very patient and I love helping others in life/games.

LuffySenpai#11201 pst

Bumping, we still have some DPS spots as well as room for 1 healer!

374 rogue looking for a home to push AotC content and mythic +, have a monk friend and restro druid as well looking for a home. Resto druid and I were ex CE raiders looking to get back into the scene

Hey thanks for your interest! I wanted to update that we filled our healer slot already.

We have a couple spots left for DPS before we are completely filled for raid. We are open for anyone looking for just a social environment or groups to do M+ with!

We have a few DPS slots open for season 2 (Aberrus). =)

Gonna bump, we have just 2 raid slots available at this time.

We have raid spots open for a couple melee and a healer.

healer ms, dps, tank os. what are your raid times?

Hey! We raid Friday and Saturday 10PM (EST) - 1AM.

We currently have spots available to 1 healer of any class (who is willing to flex DPS) and 2 Melee (either DH, DK, or ret Pally.)

Hello I’m new to the server I main Holy paladin and since rework been getting into ret more so I’m pretty comfortable flexing

1 Like

Recruiting 1 Healer with dps flex and 1 DK.

bumping =)