:) [A/H] Pénsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members

Good Afternoon,

I am considering a reroll to Dalaran to join your guild. Do you have more activity on the Alliance side or Horde? I am interested in your guild due to it representing both factions as well as the positive comments from your members.

Best Regards,

Im interested in joining horde or alliance. Which side needs a mage more? Been raiding since 2006.

Hi Briar, was you looking for horde or alliance to increase your pvp presence[quote=“Briarkailon-dalaran, post:12, topic:55680, full:true”]
Mythic + groups daily and looking for more members willing to develop our PVP presence!
[/quote]

Hi Sorthos, Horde side I could use another mage for my Sat 11:45a-3pm est/svt team. Feel free to Dm me Briar#1421.

Greetings, Goose- I am always looking for members to increase our PVP activities! Feel free to Dm me at Briar#1421 or one of the others indicated in the main post.

I have been in Pensive (horde and alliance sides) for 2 monthes and I can’t say enough about the sense of community and wonderful leadership (they give cookies, need I say more) Join this guild and never pug again - they offer many raid opportunities, mythic runs, and just-for-the-fun-of-it events. PVP is trying to become a regular thing as well! Pensive [A/H] is a large guild with a smal guild feel - stop searching, you’ve found your guild home!

1 Like

Saying hi!

Awesome. Ill be in contact.

By far the best Guild that I have ever been apart of, in all my years playing WOW!!
Everyone is very active, friendly, and willing to help each other out. It’s nice to go into a mythic plus or raid, and not be on the edge of your set thinking to yourself " Don’t screw up". It’s so refreshing to go into a run and know that everyone is there to have fun,learn and just enjoy the game together. So happy that I was invited into this Guild!

1 Like

I’m so glad I came into Pensive last summer. Everybody here is accepting of everybody else. There is no drama anywhere. It’s a very laid back pace for leveling and raiding and guild events. There are always officers on for important issues, and they’re always right on top of the guidelines to keep our family in a better place! So please stop by, we have punch and pie!

Sunday Super Chill Raid newly formed on Alliance side open to all guild members who meet the requirements.

I am too mean to be with these folks because I log parse, but having said that…they are a great bunch of folks.

Thank you for the kind words Pio :slight_smile:

Hi there,
Me (DH Havoc) and my wifey MW (both 385+ ILV and 7/9 BOD) are looking for a new home to raid. Are you guys in need of a DH & MW for your raids??

1 Like

Hello Warblades,
Thanks for your interest. The Tuesday / Thursday raid might be recruiting. Please contact Aschien#11798 for more information.

• Bondra
2 Likes

This is a post from a year ago that I did: “Just wanted to pipe in. I have been playing WoW since Launch (on Perenolde) (then went to Undermine) up until WOTLK then came back with Legion (about 4-5 years after I left). When I returned, the group of people I used to play with on Undermine (H) pretty much left the game, and I began looking for a new home. I changed realm/faction in hopes to finding a new place on Aggramar. I thought I did, large guild, but not much interaction. Most large guilds have a “click” and I had a hard time fitting in. I felt like the 3rd wheel. I then started re rolling toons on different servers. Zul’jin, Thrall and Dalaran to name a few. I rolled a new character on Dalaran on Friday as a level 1 (determined to play 7.3.5 with no looms or added benefits) by the time I got to level 10 (I think) Pénsive did a recruitment post in General chat. I asked a few questions then I thought I would give them a try. To my amazement at 7:30 am EST on a Friday morning (had the day off) there were over 20 people online, and guild chat was very active (not everyone wants to be on discord to chat). They also support that I am a 7.3.5 enthusiast. I must say, I feel like I found the home for my toons just like I used to have many years ago. I liked it so much the first day, I started a druid healer as well on Sat morning (to my surprise still many members online at that time) and put her in the guild. I am very impressed with the guild members and very pleased to be part of Pénsive. It’s not just another guild, it is a community.” A year and a month later, Pénsive is still my home. Both my adult children picked up the game again and also joined Pénsive. It doesn’t matter if you play a lot or little, if you are quiet and speed talk, like to solo or always want to be in a group. If you are respectful to others, there is always a place at Pénsive for you on the Alliance side or Pensive on the Horde side.

3 Likes

Thanks for the post Kat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just love this guild! Plenty of great peeps always ready to help ! It’s awesome that everyone respects the fam friendly environment :slight_smile: I was lucky I saw the post Workhorze made to join the guild, I have no regrets :smiley:

2 Likes

Pénsive is full of awesome people who take the time to say hello and help you out when needed. I enjoy the friendly atmosphere and after spending a long time searching for a guild, I found a home with a very laid back and accepting guild. I am looking forward to running more dungeons and raids with my new WoW family!!

My wife and I joined Pensive about a month ago and it has been a fantastic experience. The community has been very welcoming and super supportive. This really is a great home for awesome people.