😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

08/17/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Guuthix
Can i join the guild?

Glad you found our posts.

Please contact us by doing one of the following or leave us you Bnet so we can reach out to you.

Alliance side:
contact a guildmember via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side:
contact a guildmember via /who Pensive

Either side:
Recruiter Katryna @ Bnet Catie1140#1599
Recruiter Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11737
Recruiter Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Recruiter Bayliee @ Bnet Dea#11298
Assistant GM Hooves @ Bnet Nocturnal87#11588
Assistant GM Bezee @ Bnet Slizzy#1546
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Looking forward to seeing you.
Kat
05/01/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Katryna
05/01/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Cohilrist
Hiyas, it doesn't look like we're going to make it here in WoW. I wanted to stop by and thank you for the warm invitation though, I really appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that. If you ever do decide to return playing, look us up. Would be happy to have you and your son.

Take care and hope to see you soon!

Hi again :) We're going to give this another shot. Hopefully our timing is better now. Life was kicking our butts good last time we tried. We started some Pandas last night and are currently about 15ish. Going to see if we're still liking these characters in a few more levels. No matter what characters we're playing, we'll look you folks up soon!
08/17/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Cohilrist
05/01/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Katryna

Sorry to hear that. If you ever do decide to return playing, look us up. Would be happy to have you and your son.

Take care and hope to see you soon!

Hi again :) We're going to give this another shot. Hopefully our timing is better now. Life was kicking our butts good last time we tried. We started some Pandas last night and are currently about 15ish. Going to see if we're still liking these characters in a few more levels. No matter what characters we're playing, we'll look you folks up soon!

Good Old WoW pulling you back :) For some reason we just can't keep away from the game. Welcome back, and looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello,

I'm new to WoW and just started playing a week ago. The dual faction appeals to me since I'd like to experience all content eventually.

Currently I work quite a bit, but I'm able to devote time when I can. I also need to get my audio fixed so I don't have to jack my headset into the tower (terrible audio).

I joined a rando guild to get some of the perks, but I'm looking for a friendly group to do random content, dungeons, and eventually raids when I finally get leveled.

Are you guys welcoming to true noobies? Do you focus on one faction over the other? How many are online on a given night?
08/18/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Shadrah
Hello,

I'm new to WoW and just started playing a week ago. The dual faction appeals to me since I'd like to experience all content eventually.

Currently I work quite a bit, but I'm able to devote time when I can. I also need to get my audio fixed so I don't have to jack my headset into the tower (terrible audio).

I joined a rando guild to get some of the perks, but I'm looking for a friendly group to do random content, dungeons, and eventually raids when I finally get leveled.

Are you guys welcoming to true noobies? Do you focus on one faction over the other? How many are online on a given night?

Hi Shadrah,
We are welcoming to all community minded players including people that are new to the game. Both the Horde and Alliance side run at maximum capacity right now roughly 970 to 995 on most days. Each faction has people who like to play both sides as well as those who only play one and we share a discord server. Since BFA came along we are running 60+ on the evenings but even before that we have always had a good group of 30 to 40 a night.

Please contact us by doing one of the following or leave us you Bnet so we can reach out to you.

Alliance side:
contact a guildmember via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side:

Either side:

Looking forward to meeting you,
Bondra
Sounds good to me. Sign me up plz. (Alliance side)

Bnet Covfefe#1352
Joined <Pensive> about 3 weeks ago. The members were very welcoming and you get the sense of belonging right away. They have been very helpful. There have been instances where I have experienced extraordinary acts of kindness.

I would recommend <Pensive> to anyone that is looking for a true home. There are groups available for both factions for dungeons and soon Raids. Everything from Casual to Progression.

See you on the battlefield
08/19/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Nibirü
Sounds good to me. Sign me up plz. (Alliance side)

Bnet Covfefe#1352

Hi Nibirü,

I sent you a friends request. If I don't catch up to you in game please do one of the following:

Alliance side:

Either side:
08/13/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Katryna
08/13/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Hariman
So after having guild troubles that almost ruined the game for me, I'm ready to try again. Looking for people who are more like family and won't mind doing stuff with me (even if my college schedule will sometimes get in the way). So....was just wondering if this was a good place for me?

Hi Hariman,

Please leave your Bnet# and someone can get in touch, or do a /who pensive on the horde side and someone will be able to assist. Hope to chat soon!

Harman#1852
Hope to talk soon :)
08/19/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Bondra
08/18/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Shadrah
Hello,

Hi Shadrah,
We are welcoming to all community minded players including people that are new to the game. Both the Horde and Alliance side run at maximum capacity right now roughly 970 to 995 on most days. Each faction has people who like to play both sides as well as those who only play one and we share a discord server. Since BFA came along we are running 60+ on the evenings but even before that we have always had a good group of 30 to 40 a night.

Alliance side:

Horde side:

Either side:

Bondra

My b net is Rigel#1468

Thanks for the detailed reply.
Thanks again everybody! My son and I finally settled on some characters and became part of your family yesterday! We got to 30-ish and can't wait until he's back here with me again so we can push onward and get to Outland and beyond. It's going to take us a really long time with how little we can play, but we are having a blast in STV and really enjoying guild chat :) <3
08/20/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Cohilrist
Thanks again everybody! My son and I finally settled on some characters and became part of your family yesterday! We got to 30-ish and can't wait until he's back here with me again so we can push onward and get to Outland and beyond. It's going to take us a really long time with how little we can play, but we are having a blast in STV and really enjoying guild chat :) <3

so glad you made it :) Send me an in game mail with your son's toon name so I can make note.

so glad you made it :) Send me an in game mail with your son's toon name so I can make note.
08/20/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Katryna

Thank you! Ok, will do. I joined with Mithrandolir, my newbie druid. I'll send a game mail as soon as I get settled and log in.
08/20/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Shadrah
08/19/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Bondra

Hi Shadrah,

Alliance side:

Horde side:

Either side:

Bondra

My b net is Rigel#1468

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Shadrah,
I play in the evenings, I will add you tonight :)
see you then!
Bondra
More 2 cents about the guild.

This is such an unbelievably positive and well-run guild. Everyone is friendly. There is a culture of good deeds and helping each other. There is room for a vast spectrum of play preferences from very casual and leveling to pvp, m+, and raiders. The leadership is really organized in a good way. The rules that are in place are practical. Interpretation of the rules is reasonable (ie no control freaks or excessive enforcement).

Also the cross-faction thing is really cool. Best guild I have ever been in by far.
<3 Desirefree, thank you!
The Law Of Cause And Effect is inescapable.

You get back what you send out. It delivers back to you, the results of whatever you give to it. Hence, the choices/decisions you make will set in motion a chain of reactions and give you back a result corresponding to whatever that decision triggered.
updated information on first post. Please read
Been with Pensive for awhile now enough to know about this guild, Absolutely love this guild and it's members as well as leadership, It's def a family, I started out on the horde side and was convinced to come to the alliance side and let me just say both sides are amazing, Very helpful with things I dont know and also very super friendly, One of the main things you need is a guild while playing wow to make things fun and interesting and let me tell you pensive is above and beyond that, great group of people and amazing wow players :D