😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Raid teams for both factions are recruiting!
Calendar Sample:

Horde TEAM/Briar - 11/11H- Sat 12-3pm SVT/EST
Horde Progression TEAM - 1/11M - Tues, Thurs, Fri 9pm SVT/EST
Horde Normal Teaching & Learning Group - Sun 12-3pm SVT/EST
Horde Monday Mythic+ Keys 9p Eastern
Horde PVP - Friday 8pm & events added weekly
Alliance/ Bondra Tues & Thurs 7:30p East
Alliance Learning / Teaching Raid Sunday
Alliance PvP - Friday 8pm
Heroic/Mythic TW raiding
PVP, Achievement runs, normal and old content done regularly!
BFA Raiding Teams are forming now!
I'd like to join, sounds like a good group.
I am interested in joining the guild(Alliance side for sure, Horde possibly at some point). I was browsing guild recruitment messages and came across a reply from one of your recruiters on another "LF Guild" thread and decided to check it out. For the most part it seems to be exactly what I am looking for but I had a couple of questions since I am looking to reroll on a new server and I want to make sure it is indeed the right fit (which I highly believe it is).

Thanks in advance and if there are any questions about me (or that I need to answer), just let me know or add me on Bnet. I added Katryna on Bnet, but in case anyone else wants to add me my Bnet is Aspen26#1566.
08/11/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Svipul
I am interested in joining the guild(Alliance side for sure, Horde possibly at some point). I was browsing guild recruitment messages and came across a reply from one of your recruiters on another "LF Guild" thread and decided to check it out. For the most part it seems to be exactly what I am looking for but I had a couple of questions since I am looking to reroll on a new server and I want to make sure it is indeed the right fit (which I highly believe it is).

Thanks in advance and if there are any questions about me (or that I need to answer), just let me know or add me on Bnet. I added Katryna on Bnet, but in case anyone else wants to add me my Bnet is Aspen26#1566.

Hi Svipul,

I haven't gotten your friends request, but I sent you one :) Hope to chat soon!
So after having guild troubles that almost ruined the game for me, I'm ready to try again. Looking for people who are more like family and won't mind doing stuff with me (even if my college schedule will sometimes get in the way). So....was just wondering if this was a good place for me?
08/13/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Hariman
So after having guild troubles that almost ruined the game for me, I'm ready to try again. Looking for people who are more like family and won't mind doing stuff with me (even if my college schedule will sometimes get in the way). So....was just wondering if this was a good place for me?

Fairly new to the guild but trust me, these folks are laid back, helpful and friendly. They have a schedule and group for just about anyone at any level, or if there are people on and you want to run something, just ask!
I was just looking at this thread today and thought I would add a quick reply. I have been in Pensive four roughly five months. I am not in guild leadership, I just play when I’m not working.

This guild is very welcoming and supportive to say the least. I am not a big fan of PUGs and am happy this guild has lots of scheduled events. If you are looking for a home, check us out!
Like a lot of new players, when I first started playing WoW two years ago and started getting spammed with guild invites for the first time, I randomly selected one mostly so the invites would stop. I pretty much leveled up my first character on my own and figured out things as I went along. I really didn’t realize how a good guild could make playing so much more fun, from questing to raiding, until I went looking for a guild that was a better fit for me and found Pensive. There is always a warm welcome for new members, a Discord channel that has tons of information links like how to be a better player for individual specialization and what’s coming in BFA. There are also regular activies anyone can participate in and a warm feeling of family on the in game guild chat. If you’re looking for a first time guild or just want more, Pensive is a great place to belong to.
08/13/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Hariman

Hi Hariman,

Please leave your Bnet# and someone can get in touch, or do a /who pensive on the horde side and someone will be able to assist. Hope to chat soon!
Looking for a great guild. This is the one.
Tired of the high stress progression raiding but still want to raid. We have multiple casual raid teams.

New to raiding. We have a training raid team.

Need help on a quest or a world boss. There is always someone on to help you.

Like to PVP. We do lots of PVP.

This guild has everything that you could want without the stress or the drama.

I have played since Vanilla. This is the best guild I have ever been a part of.

You will not regret the decision to join.
Looks interesting, how many members do you have in each faction?
Absolutely the best guild on the server, with chapters for Horde and Alliance.

Always someone willing to help, active even in the wee hours for you night owls. During the day it is normal to see 30+ people on and close to double that on the weekends.

Want to raid everyday? They do it. Want to learn to heal or tank? They have training/practice runs with no fear of being ridiculed for being noob at something. As a matter of fact, hazing is def not tolerated.

The officers run a great ship, and have a full calendar of events. Including mecho-hog rides, and the ever mysterious Naked lawn darts. ( i still haven't figured out what happens and the events are hugely popular.

Pensive is a no drama guild, offers a nicely set up discord server, and offers many ways to work up into officer ranks if one so chooses.

I highly recommend this guild. For new to game and OG's.
Simply put, these are some of the best people on Azeroth. Always friendly and helpful to everyone, old and new. Very active in guild chat and discord. Anyone who joins will be very happy with their decision.
Hi I'm interested as well on the Alliance side. You seem like a nice group of players and I haven't played in years but looking to come back. Do you have a discord? Biiigmario#1303
08/14/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Cyclopentane
Looks interesting, how many members do you have in each faction?

Hi Cyclopentane , we are averaging anywhere from 950 - 1000 characters on both factions. Many have alts, we are very alt friendly :)
08/15/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Bigrio
Hi I'm interested as well on the Alliance side. You seem like a nice group of players and I haven't played in years but looking to come back. Do you have a discord? Biiigmario#1303
Hi Bigrio.. we have an extensive discord server with loads of information on everything WOW related. You can bnet me at Bondra#11737 l am on most evenings.
Hey there im interested in join the guild
Can i join the guild?