šŸ˜‰[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

07/11/2018 03:10 AMPosted by Katryna
If we don't connect to chat, please do a /who pƩnsive for alliance and /who pensive for horde and we can get you an invite :)
You might want to make sure your members actually respond to guild invite requests.

The other night I had TWO different people whisper me for an invite, but as "Egg" rank I wasn't able to. I sent a message to guild chat multiple times (with about 9-11 people online, plus 5 or so in remote chat) and not a single response. I asked both players to try to whisper a different member to get an invite, and one of them straight up said they'd just look for a different guild after waiting almost 10 minutes (I know this because I was in Antorus while chatting with him, and made it through a hallway of trash pulls plus a boss fight before he gave up and logged off); I don't know what happened to the other person.

It took me two days to pin down an invite for myself. A bit disappointed, honestly. =S
07/12/2018 05:50 AMPosted by DaelĆ½ria
Greetings!

I sent Katryna a btag request this morning! I came to Dalaran about 4 months ago and I actually love it here. Came from MG (Yeah. Make those Goldshire jokes and I will laugh with you!) and I don't regret it. I made the stupid mistake of letting my RP friends talk me into transferring back to MG. I didn't last three days. People are more concerned with their RP 'thrones' and trash talking than being nice and compassionate. One of the big RP guilds there imploded and there has been talk of people being doxxed and stalked online. Yeah. I will quote Sweet Brown and say I ain't got no time for that!

RP is huge for me, but I am not here for that. I want to learn to raid and make more friends who aren't concerned with whose doing what at the Blue Recluse. I do play shadow priest and my main(s) will be priests as well. Yeah. I have 7 of them. I am planning over either leveling a horde priest or race changing one of mine into a forsaken. Hardcore Alliance, but I need to see the Horde side of things and come on, who doesn't love dinosaurs?

Anyways I will reach out to someone this afternoon after work.

Btag is seaandstorm#1170

Glad we connected! Welcome to the guild :)
07/12/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Jolene
07/11/2018 03:10 AMPosted by Katryna
If we don't connect to chat, please do a /who pƩnsive for alliance and /who pensive for horde and we can get you an invite :)
You might want to make sure your members actually respond to guild invite requests.

The other night I had TWO different people whisper me for an invite, but as "Egg" rank I wasn't able to. I sent a message to guild chat multiple times (with about 9-11 people online, plus 5 or so in remote chat) and not a single response. I asked both players to try to whisper a different member to get an invite, and one of them straight up said they'd just look for a different guild after waiting almost 10 minutes (I know this because I was in Antorus while chatting with him, and made it through a hallway of trash pulls plus a boss fight before he gave up and logged off); I don't know what happened to the other person.

It took me two days to pin down an invite for myself. A bit disappointed, honestly. =S

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will look into this. I will also make a point that only Warden and above can invite. We will do our best to make the transition smoother moving forward.

Kat
New raids planned for BFA for both factions! Aiming for learning, beginner(norm), intermediate (heroic), and advanced(Mythic)!

Also, as a community guild first, we strive to maintain other events as well to include achievement runs, legacy raids and dungeons, xmog runs, and raffles!

<3
Just wanted to add my 2c about Pensiveā€¦I came back to WoW about halfway through Legion having left towards the end of vanilla. After leveling a toon, I played solo while searching for a guild. I really took my time choosing one, as I wanted to find a home with a relaxed atmosphere where I could ease into things having been out for a long time.
I joined Pensive about a month ago and it's been a fantastic experience! I wish Iā€™d done it sooner tbh. Iā€™m a little shy, but everyone is super friendly and helpful. You can do what you want to do at the pace youā€™re comfortable with. Thereā€™s so much expertise in the guild; every aspect of the game is covered. If you want to try something you havenā€™t done before there will be someone who can help you along. At the other end of the experience scale there are some committed raiders and PvP folks to make sure everyoneā€™s style and skill level is catered for.
The officers are extremely hard working; they keep the calendar full and put in a huge amount of effort into make sure the community is a happy vibrant place. The event Iā€™ve been involved in have been well organized and drama free; I canā€™t recommend the guild highly enough. Check out one of the recruitment posts and talk to one of the recruiters or officers. Hope to see you there soon!
I came back to WoW after leaving during BC and after playing on a Vanilla server for about a year decided to give retail a go again. Boy, the changes in the game are huge and I have been muddling my way through relearning things. Now i'm at the point where I really need to jump in and start re-learning raiding outside of the LFR groups. Have a 110 DH Horde and a 110 Shaman Ally and hoping you still have room in your learning teams so I can relearn my tanking and healing skills. I'll look to catch up with someone online and ask for an invite.
Hi Korrwin,

We always have room for community like people. Hope to chat soon, and if I am not online please reach out and someone from rank Warden + for an invite or to chat about our guild :)

Kat
Congrats to our members for completing Normal ATB and getting our Antorus, the Burning Throne Guild Run Achievment in the nick of time!!! What fun everyone had, no stress, lots of laughs, lots of learning. Love the members here, so patient!!
I joined PĆ©nsive just a little while ago and it's been a blast the entire time. they're very active and helpful, especially for someone like me coming back after years away from the game. I would highly recommend this guild to anyone alliance or horde side looking for a new home.
I've played WOW for 20 years, been in many guilds, transferred my toons to the horde side and now wish I had left some on the alliance side because of Docreen. Pensive is by far the best guild I have had the pleasure and honor of playing with. I am a Paramedic and I cant play every day, but when I do, I enjoy my time with my Pensive family. Bayliee/Briar has created something special here. All my toons are either start with Gungho or Taz, lets do a Dungeon together :smiley:
Hello, I'm still pretty new to WoW. I first started playing during Legion pre patch, but never got to play Legion during release. Now that BFA is around the corner though, I've been wanting to try out being in guild, I've never been able to do raids or any higher lvl dungeons, so I hope this is a guild that can really help me out with learning how to do raids and dungeons. If you need anymore info, my Battlenet is ULTRAxMAYHEM #1544
07/19/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Geredul
Hello, I'm still pretty new to WoW. I first started playing during Legion pre patch, but never got to play Legion during release. Now that BFA is around the corner though, I've been wanting to try out being in guild, I've never been able to do raids or any higher lvl dungeons, so I hope this is a guild that can really help me out with learning how to do raids and dungeons. If you need anymore info, my Battlenet is ULTRAxMAYHEM #1544

Hi,

Would love to have you. I have accepted your BNET request, but if you and I can't get together online at the same time, please do a /who PĆ©nsive and tell them Kat sent you :) lol. Someone should be able to hook you up with someone for a guild invite. See you soon!!
Pensive is definitely one of the best guilds around and is by far the best I've had the pleasure to be a part of in my 10+ Years on WoW. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming to new members. It's been extremely nice to enjoy every aspect of this guild.

Especially after watching Docreen face tank a snail!
07/21/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Lothrenes
Pensive is definitely one of the best guilds around and is by far the best I've had the pleasure to be a part of in my 10+ Years on WoW. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming to new members. It's been extremely nice to enjoy every aspect of this guild.

Especially after watching Docreen face tank a snail!

Would of loved to have seen that :) Glad you are part of our PĆ©nsive family!!
Added a few of the recruiters (my bnet is cucuchu#1489) and interested in joining! Returned a few months ago and been away since early Cat (began during vanilla), looking for a new, active guild. Thanks for your time
Hello I sent you a friend request. I recently switched over to Dalaran and was hoping to join your guild.
Hello, I would like to join your guild. Iā€™m new to Dalaran, trying to find some awesome people to hang out with.
Looking forward to meeting you all!

Any questions please don't hesitate to BN me Aschien#11798!

Asch
Please don't hesitate to add any of our recruitment team to your bnet friends!
Always recruiting community minded members.