🐼[A/H Pandaren Event] The Festival of Lights(Updated Post) 6/30/19

Its going good! Hopefully the event will be after 8.2 so we have more players around.

Bump to bring this back around.

My guild is just starting out but Id love to help out in anyway possible! Feel free to bnet me or get ahold of me!

Glad you asked! Really the only thing we need is just more vendors and more word spreading. I got the Logo when I stop being lazy and I have my friend working on the map. When June hits I will make a post for the Tournament sign ups and I believe Kai will for the Date Auction.

Sounds good bud, Do you have a discord set up for the event might he easier for communicating.

I was actually thinking about starting another thread to see if there is interest in a Pandaren Event Discord. Or if there already is one around.

There’s so many Pandaren discords, communties, etc that if there’s another one made my only request is that this one remains active past the honeymoon phase of sign ups.

Unfortunately that is something that can’t be helped people do lose interest in things. That is why if I did make one it wouldn’t really be for hanging and chatting like all the other Pandaren communities. It would just be a place where people could be in and get updates on upcoming events and a place to communicate during said events.

Personally think we need such a discord we are all split across factions and smaller guilds could result in guild consolidation a greater Pandaren presence server wide.

Important Update!

If you’re interested in participating in the Date Auction, please let us know by posting here or messaging/mailing me in-game at Kai (Horde) or Shuang (Alliance)! Feel free to include any relevant details about your character!

Interested. Not sure what you mean by relevant details.

This looks like a very fun festival. I certainly think Thurin here and his traveling ways will have to make a visit back to Pandaria and the festival.

As for the date auction? That could be a possibility. What kind of relevant info is needed to be shared?

I talked to him about and will make another thread for sign ups like I did last time. I just used name, and ic name but he might be thinking about including other things.

I suppose I mean preferences, to be candid. Races, genders, etc. Things you/your character are or are not comfortable with.

Thought that’s what you meant. Worth asking.

/e waits in queue for signup sheet to be posted.

Going ahead and adding this to this thread as well

spontaneous teahouse tonight. Made sure the Pandaren knew this is coming up :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks! Also this week going to redo the first post on the thread to add more information and start spacing out events, and listing shops and sign ups.

I also want to inform anyone that will be at the end of the festival that planned on taking part in the Lantern releasing to try and get yourself a sky lantern pet. It isn’t required or anything but it will be nice if we all had em for screenshots! There are two versions you can get from the Timeless Isle…

A 5 charge version for 500 timeless coins. Good for if you are just going to use it for that night.

Then we have the permanent one that is a non battle pet for 7500 timeless coins.

Are the flimsy ones tradeable? I wouldn’t mind grabbing some ( have too many coins because I like wasting time - pun intended )

Looks like they bind on pickup so sadly they probably can’t be.

Deserves a bump. This is gonna be fun.