šŸ¼[A/H Pandaren Event] The Festival of Lights(Updated Post) 6/30/19

Armory hasnā€™t updated. My characters name is Bayue (Ba-yue Seng) and Iā€™m currently alliance on Moonguard. Have been for about two months. Anyways, is it possible to attend this event cross realm? The pandaren community on WRA seems incredibly active with many guilds. MG it seems to consist of one very active pandaren only guild, at least as far as their forums go with event listings.

Bit long winded so I apologize for that. TLDR:
Been stalking WRA forums for awhile. Pandaren events seem plentiful here. Unable to transfer at this time, but would love to attend this event and others until I can transfer in a few weeks. Possible?

1 Like

This event isnā€™t for another 2 months. I think to zone into WRA you need to be invited to a party with someone who is on WRA (and probably at a higher level than you). Shouldnā€™t be difficult to zone in.

1 Like

My character is level 120. Armory hasnā€™t updated him in over a month for who knows why. Server changed to Moonguard even though it shows storm rage. In game character name is Bayue not Xiajin and heā€™s level 120. Also guildless. Hopefully I can pull the funds together by then.

1 Like

Last event I held we had a whole guild come over cross server, you just have to be in group with someone from WRA.

2 Likes

Confirming what others are saying - weā€™ve got people cross-realm for the teahouse more than once. Suggestions: a lot easier to get someone to help out before the event starts. Sometimes you need to get away from a busy site for it to not glitch. Just have the inviter move to a nearby open area.

1 Like

Sounds great. A heartfelt thanks to each of you for your time and words. If any of you will be attending this event and wouldnā€™t mind grouping with me so that I may participate as well you may add my btag Nytis#1984

Thanks again!

Will you be around Sunday night around 6? Iā€™d like to invite you to the Quilen & Cloud Teahouse, which is open from 7 pm on. I can help you hop realms between 6 or 6:30, most I can promise after that is asking someone else to invite you.

Hereā€™s a link to the teahouse bnet (cross-faction) community we use for announcements & getting help with logistics like this :

Most likely and thank you!

Hey Hey! Was wondering if there was any phasing to worry about in this event? Also have a masseuse who can refresh those who make the trip out to the event. Basha Serpentbrew (Serpentbrew-H)- Gentleflow Spa House

I would like to sign up as a vendor for the event.

(IC) Sir Gunnor Graeme

Keg-Nabbit Brewery: Specializes in Exotic brews from across he lands. Carries drinks from every continent from fairly weak to extremely potent.

Find more on Keg-Nabbit Brewery on Tumblr

There shouldnā€™t be! I believe everyone has the same phase in the Vale. So there shouldnā€™t be any problems.

Great! I will put you down glad to see we are starting to get some vendors interested!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

Mistfall has no questgivers. No nearby instanced zones either. Nothing along those lines to cause phasing.

We have never experienced any phasing during the teahouses. While I have not attended them, I have heard no reports of phasing during any of the Howling Owl or other elf-hosted events in Mistfall.

Xiajin finally updated although my post counts didnā€™t carry over.

Formerly Xiajin but finally correctly displaying updated name and level.

Hello everyone. Looking forward to this event. Is it June yet?

1 Like

I second that emotion.

1 Like

Small update: The Date Auction will be hosted by yours truly! Once Iā€™ve considered a proper format, I will make a separate post or thread for sign-ups.

The character hosting this part of the event will probably not be Kai here.

2 Likes

Yep! He will be doing a great job, I am sure of it!

1 Like

Pairs people up with a coterie of hozen he brought along.

I mean if they like Hozen more power to them lol. Map should be up this week then I can start laying everything out.

1 Like

Just a ā€œhow are things going?ā€ bump to see what help is needed.

How are things going? Need any help?