[A][H](NA) - <Bunnies of Caerbannog> Learning Community Looking for New Members!

Hi folks!

Our community was created to provide a home for anyone who has been yearning to participate in end game content (e.g. raiding/mythic keystone dungeons), but were always a bit too shy to try it out, for fear of judgement or ridicule. We strive to create a positive, friendly environment where people can come together to take down some of the hardest content in World of Warcraft!

We are going strong heading into Dazar’Alor progression, and we are looking for people to joining our raiding rosters (Both Horde and Alliance). Unlike many guilds/communities, our only expectation is that you keep an open mind, and understand that we all have to start somewhere. We walk our members through all mechanics, and address any and all concerns that they may have.

Our schedule is as follows: -Normal Raid Progression - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-11pm CST -Daily Mythic Keystone dungeon runs.

If you have any questions, or would like to be a part of our vibrant community, please comment below and I will be back to you quickly. Thanks!

1 Like

Great group to run with if you are new to some end-game content or just have a guild that’s not into raiding or M+. Also pretty relaxed crew if you’d rather that.
They have a discord and a community that loves to supply banquets and cauldrons for raids.

I’d like to join!

Currently leveling this monk to be my alli side main, if this comm can help me at max with M+ id love to join. Dont know anyone who plays alliance anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this the same as the “Anxious Bunnies” ? Would love to find out more and possibly join! Phury #1660

I would be interested. Times work well. Looking to move out of randoms and start healing harder stuff. Not currently in the guild showing in armory - was a RP guild that booted me after a long absence…

Hey,

I’m not necessarily new, but my guild only raids on weekends and I am looking for something to do on the weekdays. I Main HPal and Rdruid and would love to join some of your runs/community to help people out and practice for myself. I also have a resto shaman that i dabble in as well. All of my classes can also DPS (Ret, Balance, Ele)

Toystore#1292

1 Like

Definately intesrested! Have many classes and could contribute to any role

Definite interest here - sounds like an amazing community to learn from/contribute to!

() ()
(. .)
(__)o

Has anyone gotten a reply?

Add me please Blackbird#1787, sounds like it would be a fun community.

Definitely interested, never been into super serious progression, just want to have some casual fun.

clash#11622 - Horde Side interested

Interested, horde Washiki#1330

I have a small group interested Horde side. Add me Chewza#1877

Hi, I would like to get this character into some end game content (raids and mythics). I play elemental with a restoration off spec. My experience to this point is limited (particularly with restoration), so I am looking for a group who isn’t expecting flawless performance right out of the gate, lol. If you are still looking for people and could use a ranged dps and occasional healer, my battletag is InconelWing#1646.

Good afternoon!
I too would like to start getting into mythic progression and normal raiding, but I am way to shy to do a pug and my current guild doesn’t do end game content, so I am kind of sitting in limbo with a majority of my characters, my Druid here being my best alliance character. I do have a lot of learning to do as far as mythic and normal raid progression, but I’m willing to learn if y’all are patient. My time also is going to change drastically within the next week with myself going to Japan on a UDP, so, ill have time, itll just be a weird time zone. My battletag is whobie#1461

Great group of people to hang out and learn content with.

Our alliance raid dropped normal Opulence last night and nearly dropped Conclave on our 2nd pull. Should get it down and start progressing on Rastahkan tomorrow. :smiley:

This sounds like something I would love to join, Horde Kelly#1112.

I’m interested. Scarecrow#1184