[A] [H] Looking For Home

Hey there folks!
I returned to WoW shortly after this new expac dropped and I’m looking for a guild to call home. I’m mainly looking for a casual, social PvE guild that enjoys running content together. I’m wanting to find the type of guild that creates and runs events together and care about fostering friendships with one another.

At this point I’m willing to start over if I have to on any server because I have not had luck on the servers I currently reside on (MG and WRA). Logging in to a guild with only 2 or 3 people online during peak hours that don’t bother greeting you is disheartening to say the least.

I primarily play Alliance but I play Horde too!

The social aspect is a must! In game chat and/or Discord needs to be active.
18+.

If you think your guild might be a good fit, please leave a reply here and feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you for taking the time to read!

Unbelievable is looking for players to join our small inclusive guild. We are open to any and all, and hope to accommodate all playstyles.

Currently our progression team is full but we have other groups seeking members. We have casual and dedicated M+ groups, as well as normal VOTI clears weekly. Come join the fun!

Typical raid times are 9-11 PM EST, However M+ times are up to you and your group and are very flexible.

Message Catsnake#3793 on Discord for more information, or simply shoot me a DM here :slight_smile:

Interested in TRIALLING? Join our community, Unbelievables! MSG for link.

Thank you for replying, but doesn’t sound like you have what I need in a guild. Raiding is the least of my worries. Looking for a guild that’s social first above all and not small.

Ah, I understand. Good luck in your search.

Hi Sindalari!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

1 Like

Lets chat. We have a distinct lack of warlocks.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Been a while but I still havent quite found what Im looking for. I want to clarify again that the most important aspect of a guild for me is social. I don’t have a work schedule that typically permits me to raid in most guilds.
I care more about getting to know people and having someone to talk to and hang out with most times of the day.

If you want to send me a discord request I can chat about what we have to offer!

Wammo#5411

Lets chat about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Let me know if you find a good one! This is exactly the type of guild/experience I am looking for as well.

Currently giving Ehlissa’s guild a try. They were very thorough about what their guild is all about and their Discord is active. I suggest reaching out to them as well!

1 Like

Thanks! Will do!

Hey there!

Check and see if GTD might be a good fit for you!