A/H - Looking for guild / RP

Hi everyone!

So, I’ve been playing on WrA for the past 5 years and, well, I don’t feel like I fit in well there these days. So I’m server shopping, I guess you could say.

I’m a casual player, mainly like to roleplay, but would enjoy raiding on a casual basis as well. So with that in mind, I’m looking for active guilds that do either and possibly new friends to make.

Any recommendations?

1 Like

Greetings. Good to meet you and welcome to the server.

If you are looking for a guild on the Horde side of things The Sunsworn may have what you need. An active guild that holds RP events each week and has a weekly Raid team. You can read our full thread here:

Good luck on your search!

2 Likes

On top of looking here on the forums I would recommend making a horde and alliance characters. Walk around Stormwind and Orgrimmar during peak hrs, usually 8p-10p server time Monday through Friday. As for weekends, some are very busy and others not so much on both sides.

If interested in rolling a Goblin then Flashbang Exports may be a fitting home for you. No interview to join, but until you rp with us you’ll maintain an OOC rank. Any member can invite you, and joining up will show you what we’re about. We raid every Friday from 10p-12a server time. Hope you find what you’re looking for here on MG!!

Continuing the discussion from [Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!:

1 Like

There are many guild advertisement threads on this forum. If you can tell us what you’re looking for that none of those seem to provide, then we’d be better equipped to make suggestions.

1 Like

Well, most of the guilds I saw were ONLY active during peak hours. Which, I usually don’t always play during. Which, cool, I know people have lives and real life comes first for sure. I typically have time in the mornings, and my original realm is PDT. So… obviously, not a lot of people on because for most of them that’s super early.

Also, I’ve done so in the past, this isn’t my first (or only) thread looking for a guild. Even during times where I gave more ideas about what I was looking for, there was a very limited number of people who were doing the same thing. And unfortunately, again, they were only active during a specific time frame that I wasn’t available for.

It’s alright, though. I’ve found something I think works, that I actually used my token that I was hanging on to. And the toon is level 70 already, so I think I’ll be sticking around there for the foreseeable time frame. But thanks for following up!

2 Likes