[A/H] 7/9M Spriest/WL LF Guild - Can raidlead!

Unrivaled on US-Stormreaver, 8/9M with a couple of days on Jaina, could use a strong priest. Raid times Tues/Wed 9:30-1:30EST, add wellsdaddy#1861 on bnet or Wells#2210 on discord, thank you!

1 Like

I’ve spoken to a couple of guilds here and unfortunately there hasn’t been something that’s worked out. Upping!

Synthesis of Turalyon, 8/9M, 10pm-1am EST. :smiley: Look us up if interested.

<3 This is also a good choice. Wellsdaddy is great!

1 Like

Hey, do weekends work?

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
6/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Unfortunately, y’all aren’t recruiting spriests or warlocks! :wink:

Hi Luqq,

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS with a high need for a shadow priest.

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master: Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer: Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer: Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603

add me @ Basedgod#1650 we do need a RL please reach out!

Guild & Server: :Horde: Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Current Progression: 8/9M BoD 8/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: BNET: Taeng#12372, Travex#11825, Verytry#1889, HappypandaQT#1322 ; DISCORD: Travex#7199
Application: goo.gl/forms /11K661bipq2ucZh63
Requirements: High aptitude for mechanics and your class, team oriented attitude, internal motivation for growth and progression, past CE experience.
Needs: We encourage ANY motivated and confidant applicant to apply as we do not recruit for the bench and all positions are competitive. (Current priority needs - Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest.)

yeah right on tichondrius horde we are 7/9m working on p2 of blockade I would like to chat with you add me clkrohn#1535

7/9M 3 night here Horde side on Stormreaver, currently progressing on Stormwall. Would love to have a chat to learn more about you and about your immediate expectations as well as your idea of a good guild fit as we have an immediate need for an outstanding shadow priest. Please reach out at your earliest convenience Dagron#1761 (Bnet) or Grandag#4296 (Discord) and let’s talk.

[H] Three Hops This Time
We’re a group of friends both new and old (10 yrs+) comprised of ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

We have NEVER missed Cutting Edge since forming.

BFD Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 7/9M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

You may reach me at your convenience at either of the following:
Dagron#1761 (Bnet)
Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Or our recruitment officer via the following:
Drujo#1397 (Recruitment Officer)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

Hey there, hopefully you find me all the way down here :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, I’ll keep this short since there’s a lot of text on this page already. I’m the raid leader of Tribe of the Ascended (soon to be just Tribe), a 7/9M guild that only raids twice a week, T/Th from 8:30-midnight EST. I’m looking to add a solid shadow priest to our roster. Here’s our wowprogress page for more details:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe+Of+The+Ascended

You can add me on Discord (faster response) at Halosis#0897 or Battletag at Halosis#1645. Hopefully hear from you soon!

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

[b]Currently 7/9M

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [All], Resto druid, Holy pally, Monk)
DPS (SPriest, Boomkin, Monk)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: -^^-bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: -^^-eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit -^^-eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

[A] Heroes and Legends (8/9M) on Stormrage is recruiting. Looking for exceptional players to optimize our roster to achieve CE. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET or WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord.

The Sellswords team in the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom (US Proudmoore) is recruiting ranged DPS. We raid MWTh 8-11 pacific time. We are currently 6/9M with a 0% wipe on M Mekka and have been CE since HFC.

Needs:
Ranged - Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Shaman are all classes of interest.

About you: You love to raid and have experience with your role in end content and progression. You are drama free, able to take constructive criticism and in control of your emotions. You know what mythic play requires and “yolo” isn’t part of your vocabulary when it comes time to prepare for a new boss.

This raid team clears content in a timely manner and has a lot of fun doing it. If you like mythic plus, love pve raiding, and want to raid in a calm focused but fun raid environment , add me to battletag and lets talk. Battle tag is Flarpy#1733 For more information on the guild, message me. (Discord is Flarpy#4600)

Hope to hear from you!

Divergence of Area 52 is in need of a shadow priest, check out our WoW Progress for more information, thanks!

Hey Luqq! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for and we are currently looking for a Spriest to fill our roster. We are sitting at 5/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 2 new prog bosses last week and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)
Syby#1900 (Recruitment Officer)

Howdy Luqq!

I’m not sure if you are still looking, but I’ll drop info below just in case.

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Shadow Priest, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Battle of Dazar’alor. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST (10p-1a EST), Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Battle of Dazar’alor Progression:
8/9 Mythic

Uldir Progression:
8/8 Mythic CE

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

We are an Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage currently looking for exceptional players to push Cutting Edge with (35% on Jaina). Our team is composed of skilled players that also know how to enjoy themselves while raiding. We have meme channels and frequently do things together outside of raid.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30-11:00pm EST

:crossed_swords: Currently Recruiting:

Healers: Priest, Monk, Druid, Paladin

DPS: Assassination Rogue, Destro/Afflic Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid

Tanks: Prot Warrior, BM Monk

-Tanks and Healers are low demand

:trophy: Requirements:

-Have a working mic

-Must have at least 5/9M xp

-HoA (:medal_sports:) min lvl 45

-Be able to handle constructive criticism

-No drama

Fill out an application here :mailbox_with_mail::
https ://bit.ly/2UbfYYl

Contact Us :star2::

Discord: Keiski#8802, oblvnxknight#6331, JT#3792, Banr#4484

Bnet: Oblvnxknight#1712, Jipples#114510

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/9M Recruiting!

We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have two mythic teams pushing to get cutting edge, and one heroic team, and we’re always looking for great players to add to our roster.

K Team:
Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
Progression: 6/9M, 9/9H
Current Needs: Mage, Warlock, Ele Sham, Veng DH

JC Team:
Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 6/9M, 9/9H
Current Needs: Tank, MW Monk, Disc and/or Holy Priest, DPS Shammy w/ Resto off spec, and any exceptional player

X Team (Heroic Team):
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST
Progression: 8/9H, 9/9N
Current Needs: MW Monk, Resto Shammy, Holy Pally, Any exceptional DPS

All three teams will consider any exceptional applicants

What we expect from you:

• You must come to raid prepared to kill the boss with enough knowledge of the fight that you should be able to raid lead it.
  • You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord.
  • You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team (if on a different server and cross realm mythic is open, you are allowed to come for 1 lockout then transfer).

Apply at: la-gaming.enjin. com/recruitment

or

Contact us: (contact both for the team you’re applying to)

K Team

• Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord)
  • Falstar#1926 (@Falstar#2961 Discord)

JC Team

• pr0jabr0ni#1699 (@Projabroni#6877 Discord)
  • Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)

X Team

• Outbreakx#1931 (@Oreo#3392 Discord)
  • Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)