[A/H] 412 (4/9 Mythic) Demon Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Looking for a raiding guild that raids anytime after 9:00 PM Eastern on any day.

I can go either Horde or Alliance.

I have a Demon Hunter with the following sets

Havoc Set: 412 ilvl
Vengeance Set: 410 ilvl

I am well versed at other characters too. I would have no problem playing multiple characters with my demon hunter being my main.

Prot Warrior: 401
Rogue: 385
Havoc DH: 397
Blood DK: 382

Current Exp:
8/8 Heroic Uldir
9/9 Heroic BoD
4/9 Mythic BoD
2/2 Heroic CoS
Raider IO: 1242

I’ve been raiding for the last 14 years, only missing three raid tiers.

Most of my experience in raids has been through tanking either on my DH or my Warrior.

Astuur#1266

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM :slight_smile:

I’m starting a guild that will be AOTC focus with some mythic prog. On Illidan, Fri/Sat 9-12 Central/Server. Let me know if you’re interesting in chatting.

xkuru#1458 on Bnet

Area 52 - Loki
Currently Recruiting
DPS: Any(range preferred)
Any exceptional players

Times
Raid : 8pm - 11pm est/server TUESDAY/SUNDAY
Optional Thursday : 8 - 11pm for Mythic+/Gearing alts & old content

We are a progression guild in terms that, once we killed a boss we like to push to the next content be it heroic or MYTHIC. We do NOT play EVERYDAY nor is that our goal, we will mostly be on during the 3 days listed above. However, we do value attendance. We are willing to gear if we feel you are worth the investment. Please contact us if interested or leave a message in discord -
Shaheal - Kyos#1800
Discord : Sha#1513

Hey would love to talk 3/9M hit me at Cran#1145

Hi Astur,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding (now with some mythic fun times) fri/sat 8:30-11:00 est

If 8:30 est is doable, we’re looking for a tank as we get ready for 8.2 content. I’d like to talk if you’re interested.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Still looking around

Hello Astur, We at < Flex Progression > Currently 8/9M are recruiting for Current and future raids.

8/9m Core 1 - T-W-TH 8-11pm EST

We also have a 2nd team.

5/9M Sun-Mon 10-1am EST

With 9pm being your earliest then sun-mon Group may be of interest to you

How we operate is we dont recruit for the bench. All the core spot are competitive and anyone who plays at a high level can earn a spot in the core.

That being said we are a progression guild. We will sit people when the fights call for it.

If you wanna talk more you can get ahold of me at my Btag Brim#1101.

Or if you think you are interested. You can apply at Flexprogression .com

Still looking at the moment.

Player looking for consistent raiding guild. PST.