[A] Guild Seeking Raid Partner or Merger

Hello all,

I lead a small guild of close friends who have raided together the past couple of expansions. As we get into Shadowlands, we’re hoping to continue raiding, but don’t have a large enough group to raid on our own. We are seeking either a partnership with a guild who would want to raid together, or possibly merging our members into an existing guild/raid team that has room for us.

We are hoping to focus on Heroic raiding, with pushes for AOTC each raid tier, and open to the possibility of introductory Mythic raiding, though we are not currently planning on any focus on Cutting Edge.

We are mainly aiming for Shadowlands at this point, but if anyone has space in a group/guild for Ny’alotha, many of us would love to get into Heroic raiding for the current tier (and are geared for it).

Current, we have the following players interested in raiding (classes/roles may be flexible):

• MW Monk/Frost Mage/Destro Lock
  • Blood DK/Outlaw Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Fury Warrior
  • BM Hunter/Frost or Unholy DK
  • Fire Mage
  • MW Monk
  • Vengeance or Havoc DH/Ret Paladin/Prot Warrior

Our best/ideal raid times would be evenings starting at 8-9 PM EST, and ending by 11-12 EST at the latest.

If any guilds have room for us, or wish to partner, please message me in-game at Mistborne#11110 or on Discord at Mistborne#4051 (preferred).

Sent you a friend request on Discord. Would like to inquire about some things, but I think we may be a good match.

Just realized I replied with the wrong character, but this is still me. We are alliance on Proudmoore, and a group of friends, as well. We are looking towards shadowlands with a very similar mindset as you.