[A] Incendius <nerds> Needs Nerds! - Casual, in our 30s, Raiders

To anyone who’s gonna play Classic on Alliance side and doesn’t yet have a home.
< nerds > NEEDS NERDS
This started off with like 10 people not even 3 weeks ago, and now we’re pushing 50. But if you’re looking for a chill, fun, mature atmosphere. You’ve come to the right place.

We are almost all around 30, have families, full time jobs etc. have a good time playing games, good personalities etc. And are inviting people who share our view of what we’re going to be doing in Classic.

We will be leveling together, some slowly some quickly, but there will be no rush or deadline at all.

We will be casual about endgame, but we will be raiding the content and attempting to progress. probably 2x a week. We’re looking at around 830pm EST - 1130pm EST. (Specific days TBD)

The most important thing for us in our members is attitude, and effort. You don’t have to be a god, you don’t have to be farming 24/7 cause we won’t be either, as long as you’re pulling your weight, fun to be around, and you show up then you’re in.

We will be making jokes that are in poor taste probably, so if you don’t like that kinda thing just be warned. We wont be censoring chat, but at the same time any and all legitimate harassment/hate/negativity will be dealt with swiftly.

My friends and I have been playing this game together around 10+ years. And a few weeks ago, after having a few drinks sitting around and actually laughing our asses off about stories that happened to us in WoW, we decided to go for it, to create more stories and have a blast. That’s why we’re here, for hanging with our friends and having FUN. And if this appeals to you, let me know and you can join us!

add me via battlenet via Bashmaster#1698, add me on discord Bash#5834 feel free to reply here!

3 Likes

Big bad juicy, pumped for classic BUMP

Which time zone are you going to be playing in? PvE or Pvp?

Eastern Standard, and PVP

You had me at “jokes that are in poor taste.” :smile:

It sounds like my kind of guild at first glance. I will be playing mage with a druid (and eventually lock) alt.

If you haven’t already send me a message at my battletag from the OP post!

ALSO BUMP!!! WERE GETTING CLOSE

Where have y’all been all my life :rofl:. I’m in my 30’s, family, full time job, and am a filthy casual. I plan on leveling ret and respeccing to holy at 60. I kinda want a dps class too, for farming, so we’ll see what plays out. I’ll send along a battletag friend request later today!

Where’s the casual Alliance guilds for us old and tired 40+ year olds?! :laughing:

hey man, if you think you can keep up with the 30 yr olds… bring it on old man! :stuck_out_tongue:

I added you on battlenet. I’m interested in joining your guild if I’m able to make your raid times. I turn into a pumpkin if it gets to late.:jack_o_lantern::rofl:

Guild name decided and server picked buuuuump