(A) Guild Name Undecided

Back in 2004, I was a young teen, around 14 or 15.
It was still early in the year, and it was still cold outside, and still a little bit of snow. (Michigan)
A family friend who was much older than I was, had gotten a closed beta invite. He was shipping out on a military ship and decided to donate his computer, with his email and password, and told me to play this new game he just got, that hadn’t been released yet.
So I did, and I quite enjoyed it.
Over the next several years, I would hit max level for each expansion, try my best to hit gold cap, (wasn’t really that hard for me, as I new where all the best farms were anyway), etc…
Now, with that being said:
I am on the Classic Realm - Westfall
I just transfered about 200 gold to my new account, from my old account.
I have 2 fully expanded retail accounts upgraded to Shadowlands, each with different emails.
I want to start a guild. I only want newbs, not noobs.
Some experienced players will be accepted into the guild as higher ranking officials, for their knowledge of the game.
I do not know what to call this guild.
On my other account, I created a guild called “Shadows of Eternity”
I started Classic the day it came back out. I loved it.
Now I find myself switching back and forth between Retail and Classic CONSTANTLY.
Anyone want to help set up a guild with me?
Even if you just sign the charter for me, you don’t have to stay.
I’ve been working on an addon for Classic, that searches for all online players who are not currently in a guild, and allows you to invite them based on the criteria you put in the addon for what kind of players you want in your guild.
I would rather not use my addon, as it is a bit intrusive, and even I find it annoying, especially when people get mad about the constant notifications to join my guild, as I am still working out the kinks.

Please help.

Edit: Add me by battle tag please. I’m sure you can find it around here somewhere.