A Guild for Gamers with Social Anxiety

Our doors are still open in anticipation of SL! And in anticipation of a pre-patch release date…you know, that carrot dangling on a stick Blizzard keeps holding in front of us.

1 Like

Can confirm, this guild is amazing. :heart:

2 Likes

Im interested in joining, but I havent been able to catch you guys online lol. Can someone from the guild shoot me a pm?

Hi Garohn,

Many of us are tinkering with alts or other games waiting for pre-patch! Add me on bnet if you’d like to leave a message any time DANGERJOSH#11339. I’ll be online (on an alt) here and there depending on how interesting football is this weekend :slight_smile:

We continue to collect souls (ahem)… people for the guild. Do come join us for Shadowlands.

1 Like

Only three weeks 'till the new expansion! It’s the perfect time to join if you’re in the market for a guild. You can dive right in to Shadowlands with some new friends.

2 Likes

OMG! Invasions tomorrow!! Join now and you can dork around invasions with new friends :smiley:

Hey we’ve got some zombies in the guild lately, so no worries if you’re a little shy! They don’t try to talk at all!

2 Likes

Mawwwww yeah it’s finally here yall! Get excited and join us for fun in the Shadowlands!

Welcome to the good handful of new members that joined and returned the past few weeks!

Our doors are still open. Check out the website to learn about us and apply!

The funnest gang of introverts 'round these parts, yessiree

1 Like

As a socially anxious hermit with PTSD, I’m happy to see folks out here making spaces like this.

2 Likes

Dear Diary,

It is now day 22 since we first stepped into The “inescapable” Maw, then back out…then back in, back out, back in, so on and so on. Some times I think, “why couldn’t you just be and engineer or just not such a pinchpenny and ponied up for Longboi”, but that’s boring…and you’re a diary! Diaries are for secrets.

First, Uther…everyone knows your hair was never jet black and its a total dye job.

Second, Necrolords are freaks. ALL of them. Have you seen their preferred mode of elevating transportation? They sign up for that!

The whole issue down in Revendreth…could easily be solved if they adopted more of an Angel from Buffy vibe. I’m just sayin’.

I’m no snitch, but I think someone should look into why everyone is SO adamant on getting a frog in Ardenweald. But now that they’re legal in Oregon…I guess it’s cool.

OH…we’re also still recruiting. Check out the website at www.swordsforeveryone.org to read the charter and apply!

1 Like

I want a frog mount!

Also, this guild is awesomesauce :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

You are looking particularly cute today.

Check the website and apply.

Hi there, my girlfriend has severe social anxiety, and unbeknownst (do people still use that word?) to her, I have been looking for a guild that is a bit more accommodating to her needs than our current. At the same time though, we both really love WoW and are looking for a raiding environment that is a bit more structured, and at least tries to push through Heroic content. I did read on your website that “this is not primarily a raiding guild”, which is fine… but what can we expect as far as raiding focus? Are you guys a small or large team? Is it super-casual, hardcore, or middle-of-the road when it comes to the expectations of it’s raiders? What progression are you guys pushing through right now? As you can imagine, it has been a challenge to find a guild that is a good fit for the severity of her condition, while also having a structured team that offers the focussed effort we desire from ourselves.

1 Like

Hi sorry for delayed reply, I’m out of town!
We are a casual raid team. We have many tiers in the past progressed through Normal then into Heroic modes, but doing heroic raid content isn’t a primary focus/goal.

Quick bump to let ya know we’re recruiting! Visit www.swordsforeveryone.org, read the charter, and apply if we seem like a good fit! :smiley:

Ya know, if you were to join today, you’d be nice and comfy in your new guild just in time for our 9 year anniversary!

4 Likes

9 years?! Congrats!

1 Like