A Guild for Gamers with Social Anxiety <SwordsforEveryone> (A/H)

Thank you so much! Sorry if I sounded like a ding dong though asking if it was still active, I just get a little combination of worried and curious :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Heya. Just wanted to drop a post here asking if you saw my app yet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Applied! :smiley:

1 Like

Just saw this I think our app bot may be broken…Im looking!!

1 Like

Sent in app, you can find me in game as Miekha, Saadiya or Lilija.

Oops, thought this was WRA forums xD. I have both forums up lol.

1 Like

No worries Aelieanna :slight_smile:

If you applied recently and haven’t heard from us- we had a tech failure somewhere in our notification process. Our geeks are on it and we will start looking at those apps ASAP. However, some of my officers traveled to Blizzcon and are not yet back home so there may be more delay.

We apologize for the lateness and I promise we will get them all looked at and replied to in the next few days.

If you applied sometime back and haven’t heard from up- check your email! Or, let us know here and we can resend your invites.

2 Likes

Ok, I had just applied, so good to know anyway.

2 Likes

We’re still open! Let’s go to hell together in Shadowlands.

1 Like

What are the level requirements? I am wanting to start over on a new realm where there is actually a community and it looks like Swords for Everyone could be it. I’ve really just perpetually soloed in WOW and have never met people in game. I’d like to find some community, but I’m not the most experienced player.

2 Likes

We have no level requirements to join the guild! Only level requirements come with events…raids and similar have forced ilevel requirements for example. Starting over is no problem! We are also all altoholics and likely to have alts at or around all levels.

Check out the charter and if you feel like we’d be a fit still…apply! Look forward to getting to know you!

1 Like

Which realm are you guys most active on?

2 Likes

WRA has the most players but with the community chat and cross realm grouping either works for stuff.

2 Likes

Join us for 8.3 and Shadowlands!

2 Likes

You don’t need pathfinder, but you do need to fill out an app :stuck_out_tongue: join us!!

1 Like

If you feel this guild could be a fit for you, check out the Guild Charter and apply! The only ones that bite are the Worgen, and they swear they’re just love nibbles.

beep boop bump, doors are still open

1 Like

We’re still accepting new members, so come on down and see if SFE is right for you.

1 Like

New swordies are always welcome! Join us for 8.3, Ny’alotha, and beyond!

1 Like

Applied :slight_smile:

1 Like

So your New Year’s Resolution is to become a Sword? WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?! We’re the perfect place for that!

Apply today!