[A] Group of friends LF new home

Hello.

As the title states, my friends and I are looking for a new guild to call home. I’m putting some information into the body here, but feel free to ask me any questions that you may have, I’m sure I have missed something.

Who We Are: We are 4 people of varied experience

a resto shaman (my friend)

an arms warrior (myself)

a bm hunter (my gf)

marks hunter (his wife)

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for a guild that is active, and whose members are not toxic and treat others with respect.

Shaman and I have been around for years, and are used to the toxicity of the WoW community, especially on Tich, and in the PvP community. Our other halves aren’t, and since they are not as experienced as us, it makes it flat out miserable to try and teach them anything, or for them to try and learn anything. I want them to enjoy logging in, and my fondest memories are of my old guilds on Kirin Tor (where I started), and I want them to experience those things as well.

Besides that, I don’t really care what the guild is focused on, as long as it is active and people actually want to play with and get to know each other. Shaman and I are 2s partners, and we mainly focus on PvP, but we both have experience in M+ and Heroic raiding, RBGs, (we would love to actually find a team), 3s and really any other content except for Mythic raiding.

Hey to all of you guys! I’d love to talk to one or all of you guys. Our guild junction seems like a perfect place for you all to join. If you’d like, add me on bnet: professoroak#1732 or discord: EliteFourLance#5703 and we can talk some more!

Hoping to hear from you!

Hey there, I’m the GM of an Alliance Guild on Proudmoore. Would like to talk some more if got time. You can message me on Discord @Khell#4727. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey Ariananyande! We’d love to have you!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We do progression raiding mainly throughout the Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.
Currently we have cleared normal and are progressing into Heroic with normal on farm.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

If your friend would be open to flexing between dps and heals, I could fit all of you in. We are an adult only (21+) semi-casual raiding guild on Area 52. We are currently 4/10H, 10/10N and I think if you guys are willing to consider horde, we may be what you’re looking for. If you’d like to discuss things further, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Thank you to everyone who replied! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to reach out.

I will be discussing with the group tonight, and will begin to reach out as soon as we have made some concrete decisions regarding faction and desired server etc.

Hello to you and I am fashionably late to this dance , but let me introduce my guild, Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Look up our recruitment and send me a message if you would like to talk Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hello Arianayande,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey i dont know if you ended up finding a place but we are looking for people we are Alliance in Suramar guild we are a start up right now but we would love to have you. My bnet is Gravebound#1679 Add me and see if we can help you out.

Hey Ariananyande,

That’s a very special you and your friend playing together with your significant other. And absolutely the community is pretty harsh for lack of a better word. Hope you guys find a good spot as this expansion is pretty exciting. We’re a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself and your friends. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!