[A] Group of friends LF Heroic/M+ Guild

Hello there!

We are a small group of 5 adults that are looking for a new guild. We have transferred from another server that was pretty dead and just getting worse.

All of us are very experienced, good players. We’ve all been around since launch and are mostly chill and looking for a place that’s not too big and that’s pretty casual. We are looking for a guild that can easily do Heroic raids and M+ as well as just a generally active community. We love to help others and often take up alts we are also proficient with. :blush:

A couple of us are up for pushing Mythic raids, but a couple aren’t. At the moment, all of us are pretty much retired until Shadowlands but are looking for a new home now so we can hit the ground running.

Raid times are negotiable, however late nights and weekends don’t really work for us.

Our team:

BM Hunter - Although I have a second main that is equally viable which is a Resto/Guardian Druid. I am extremely proficient with DH (Havoc), DK (Blood), Priest (Holy).

Holy Paladin

Elemental Shaman x2

BM Monk - Although he is also tinkering around with various other classes/specs atm.

If you have any questions, or think that you might have a home for us, please let me know! Responding to this thread is the best way for communication during this time. Thank you and Cheers!

We are looking for more members. Add me on Bnet Saintblade#1720

Hello, you still looking for a guild?