[A] Group of 4 DPS LF New raiding Home

We’re a semi hardcore group of friends looking to find ourselves a new home after unfortunate circumstances with our prior guilds who wish to play together, and complete high level content such as keys, raids, and some of us pvp a lot as well!

No AM teams please.

Pref start time 7:00 PM EST or after, but possibly flexible depending on days

in CA, everyone except the mage was AOTC, while mage was 9/10M,

1 Assassination Rogue (Likely, undecided but has many characters maxed that can be geared quickly)
1 Destruction Warlock
1 Fury Warrior
1 Fire Mage

We also may or may not come with a few more casual (equally strong) players as well who are kind of looking to see how the expansion progresses into 9.1 seeking improvements.

If interested or any questions, please feel free to reach out to me @ Pen#1290

(Side note, rogue, Warlock and mage played different classes in 9.0 so logs could be provided from prior characters, but not current)

2 Likes

Still looking

still looking at possible options : ) and we apologize to horde guilds or off server guilds but we do not have the gold nor care to spend that much money to be transferring unless supplied :frowning:

Hello Penala!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting for our mythic roster.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST.
Zeroes to Heroes is a large community of 4 guilds with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! We have 2 RBG teams that run weekly too!

If this piqued your interest enough, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1

@Penala

Hi! Not sure if you guys are stilling looking for a home, and a little unclear on what content you’re seeking - Heroic / Mythic… but we do have both.

Our Mythic Team runs a 25-man Core Roster, and we are specifically looking for RDPS (hunter, boomkin, mage) - we were 7/10M CoN.

Our Heroic team consists of a few of our 7/10M raiders from CoN wanting to slow down a bit, so we’re forming a flex heroic for AOTC, Sell Runs, and Glory of the Dominant Raider achieve (this is what I’m reaching out for… with the exception to if the Mage may still be interested in trialing for Mythic).

Info Below:

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Heroic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Saturday Drunk Raid/Fun Run Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST

Here’s a link to our forums:

Mythic - ►Recruitment Closed @ This Time <A>: W|TH 7-9:30pm EST --- Heroic Team: LF Shadow Priest & Mage◄
Heroic - <A>Mage - Heroic Team Lead by 7/10M Raiders

If you have any interest, please reach out. Love to chat.
Kassle-Stormrage
KassiG#1130

I’ll keep it short and sweet, we want your warm bodies close to ours between the hours of 945-1215 EST Tuesday and Thursdays. We are a group of IRL friends looking for similar minded players. Discord me. Skrubzy#7205

This Is The Pull is always looking for medium length eggplant DPS! We like to get AOTC each tier but not at the expense of shatposting on Discord or trash talking in raid (or even waiting for somebody to mess up so we can tease them RIGHT UP to when they almost want to cry).

We are active on discord, our Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-10:30pm EST (server time). Our group of friends are also semi-hardcore and always semi-hard. We like to do Mythics and have even talked some of our PvP members into giving us carries because some of us don’t know what the heck is doing on, why are people zinging around like crazy, holy crap I’ve lost my partners in arena and am out of range, oh god, Hunter just sent a zoo of pets at me ok I’m dead.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Tiki#8499 if you’re interested in joining the second best guild that used to have Bastion in the guild title but we had to change it so now we are THE BEST GUILD ON STORMRAGE WITH THE WORD PULL IN IT!