[A] <Groove> 8/8 Tues/Wed - Now Recruiting!

Groove is an experienced raiding guild that has been together on Pagle since the beginning of WoW Classic. We have cleared all available content to date. We full cleared MC, and Onyxia on our first guild raid week, and cleared BWL the week it opened. We promote a laid back environment with the mindset of clearing all content efficiently. We are a collection of experienced raiders brought together from throughout WoW’s history. Many of our members originated on the Khadgar and Thrall servers.

We are currently recruiting like-minded, guild-centric, individuals, players who know their class, and are always striving to be better. We want players who want to clear content, and have the goal of making it through Naxx. Roles we are seeking are:

1 Fury Warrior
1 Holy Pally

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm. We run a pre-determined loot system created at the beginning of the raid tier, viewable by all members, with spaces for new recruits to be slotted in to. Think Suicide Kings, but everyone starts at different places on each BiS piece. The goal of this system is to be transparent and fair with loot (if you are first on something, you are last on something, and vice versa), and avoid the DKP problem of people passing on upgrades to save for higher priority items.

We run a 2-week trial period for new recruits to make sure each new member is a good fit for us, and vice versa. During this probationary period, new recruits are not eligible for loot, unless it’s going to be DE’d or go for off spec. (the exception to this rule is ZG, where we run as open roll and allow everyone to roll on anything they need, regardless of status)

If we sound like a good place for you, please contact myself (you add my battletag Braeks#1374), or one of my officers (Althorr, Thomack, Ethrundil, Snugglies) in game. Or post a reply and we will get to you as soon as we can. Thank you in advance for your interest in our guild. For the Alliance!

1 Like

bump for le bumpity bump bomp purposes

Bumps for the bump god

bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump