Removed by author

with 7 raid teams and counting - starting to wonder why we have guilds at all. Alliance will just be one big guild…lol.

<3

GOOF currently has core raid spots open on several teams for PRIESTS and WARLOCKS; those looking to join a top team for BWL are heavily encouraged to apply!!

#realplanet

Hey long time GOOF here. Just wanted to share a little of my experience that I have with GOOF for those who may be looking for the same thing.

I will admit Grobbulus was not really on my radar as far as servers go. The only reason I joined the server was to play with real life friends. I am sure others can relate. Of course those real life friends didn’t last long playing classic so I was stuck on an a RP-pvp server alone. But turns out the results were quite amazing actually. Not only is Grobbulus an amazing server but I was lucky enough to join an amazing guild in GOOF early on. Needless to say being in this guild has really kept the joy of classic alive for me. It feels like a little classic WoW family.

Leadership is quite fun and funny. GOOF is a serious raiding guild, but with a causal feel. Raid teams are encouraged to improve and become more efficient, but it has a fun joyful feel to it. You really feel like you belong to a team when you join a GOOF raid team.

The guild also has a little of something for everyone. You a hardcore pvper? We have those. You into role playing? We have RPers that organize RP events. You into raiding for some great loot? We excel at that! How about world bosses? GOOF is very competitive and competing for Grobbulus world bosses especially when it comes to Kazzak.

So in summary. I never have really been a person to join WoW guilds and talk to strangers in discord. But GOOF has honestly changed that for me. I love spending time hanging out in our discord either reading chat or talking/listening to others. Running random dungeons or doing some causual pvp with guildies. I can’t express how lucky I feel to have joined such a great guild. It really has made Classic that much better for me.

1 Like

Are max, pluto, or electric chair looking for members? Geared ret paladin with nightfall and healing offset looking for raid group.