Removed by author

removed by author

24 Likes

I wouldn’t be the girl I am now without GOOF!

4 Likes

I just think that it’s a real shame the members of this guild are permitted to go around calling people racial slurs all the time. Unbelievable!

2 Likes

GOOF is happy to announce that our 5th raid team is now up and running, having successfully cleared MC and Onyxia, and that we are now recruiting for our 6th raid team! Please see original post for more details.

3 Likes

Goof, Goof, the Mightiest Troop!
The more your Troop, the more you Goof!
The more you Goof the better you’ll feel!
So bring some Goof for every Deal! =/

3 Likes

JROCBABY! JROCBABY!

Also =/

2 Likes

TEAFOAM
TEATREES
TEAFORMEMES

Join Goof. Or Don’t.

1 Like

GOOF!
The Mightiest Troop!
Sponsored by RagRockbaby cola!

1 Like

Hey, I’m in that guild!

I’m new to GOOF. It’s a fun bunch of guys and gals, lots of active members, lots of dungeon groups LFM from within the guild. I hope to make it my forever guild <3

2 Likes

Plutonium here,

I am the Raid leader of Team Max, just one of six amazing raid teams -GOOF has to offer. Team Max likes to Role Play just a little during raid! I think it really makes MC a lot more memorable if those items don’t drop for you.

The majority of our raiders operate on the EP/GP loot system. This means no matter what raid team you happen to be raiding with you can always have a say.

We have exceptional moderators and officers! We’re always looking for more! If you have friends tell them and bring them a long too! For the Alliance!

2 Likes

GOOF is full of some really good, kind, and fun people. Never a dull moment.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, you’d be in my guild. I once held the #1 Parse on Ragnaros for Tank HPS.

1 Like

What can i say, We are always Goofin’ around. Come and join you wont be upset.

When you have 6 raid teams and feel the need to continue recruiting. Ffs.

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt: QQ

1 Like

GOOF is proud to announce that we are opening applications for our 7th raid team!
We are currently recruiting all non-tank roles; please see the original post for more details.

1 Like

Which loot system does Team 7 use?

Hello I am ret paladin

Quoth the Raven, “Anu Belore.”