[A]<Good Fight> (PvE/PvP) The Rank 1 Progression guild of Earthfury is recruiting

It’s not always simple being the best at something but i can bear it. It’s easy to go around and argue on who’s first, who’s doing better and so on. Thing is, numbers don’t lie and Warcraft Logs have my a** on top of the charts. If any of you weaklings want to argue some more feel free to beat us, we’re not hiding logs it’s out there. reach for it and grab our spot but i doubt, as easy as people say it is, that you’ll be able to. When people put time into trash talking more then into working up the ladder its most of the time because they just can’t.

Besides that, to whoever though about joining us, i feel like we’re kind of work hard play harder. We’re very friendly and even though we’re siting on the golden throne of logs it is a non-elitist environment. we help each others, have fun in raids, even laugh more then some doing it very casually. It does have that old classic guild feeling, like you’re part of a family more then a performance group.

In hope to see new faces anytime soon,

• Mageblade

What he said ^^^^ The guild has kept me super into classic wow and its been a great experience.

1 Like

You guys better be on the lookout, we may be getting some server-first transfer guilds coming in Phase 2…

Not surprising. The high pop servers are now queued outside of a few. It’s now up to how long you want to deal with queues. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a slight influx. Though we do get called a “dead” server.

Hey guys i just transfered from whitemane last week raid times didn’t line up. Same as their raid logs. Looking for a more hardcore to shine with. PM for any questions.

HI Ginsain,

Just so happens that a caster dps slot has opened up. If interested you can message any of the officers listed in the recruitment post on discord.

This aged well. lol

This aged well. lol

It did, we’re still all around. “Ascension”